2021 Round Count Thread

Empty course today, literally, at 46 degrees...so I played.....

54 holes.

Thus, I’m up to 7 rounds in 2021

I have played 4 rounds so far in 2021! Two coming up this weekend

I'm sitting at precisely zero.

How often do we want to update numbers.
That's my question too. I mean, I can't update 'zero' daily until May right?!

Zero, Ohio sucks. I will be playing a few in Texas at the end of the month though.

I am at one real outdoor round which for Massachusetts in January is pretty good. I will likely try to get a sim round in this weekend.

none yet but hopefully round #1 this weekend... although it's going to be cold

We are not having much of a chance to be outside for golf right now. This sounds fun, though. I am going to shoot for 75 rounds this year.

I'm sitting at precisely zero.

That's my question too. I mean, I can't update 'zero' daily until May right?!

Zero! Today, tomorrow and every day for some time!

Sitting on 1 for now!

3 rounds so far in 2021.

Been dying to play man, but courses aren’t fully open for a couple months(I’m in MA). We’ve been getting quite a few random 45+ degree days though, I’ll get out there for sure

Played 18 on Sunday and 27 on Monday and Tuesday both, so there is 4.

Heading out before the rain for 18 more now. (y)

Hello Jman, I’m right down the road from you in Broken Arrow. I’ll be back next week for a couple of days. I have not played this year yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 rounds in so far.

Three rounds as of yesterday, #4 will be tomorrow morning.

1 so far.
Played 18 an our new home course yesterday.
Playing Caledonia on Tuesday, then maybe another round at the home course or sister course next Friday when we get back from myrtle.

Really hoping to start walking a bit this year, so maybe I can get to 75 or 100 by the end of the year. Gonna try and grab a cheap push cart from RBG since I have trade in credit pending...

Round three today. If you add yesterdays temp to todays temp, you still will barley break 70*. Anyone else get real sore towards the end of a round in the real cold (I walked both rounds and I usually walk when I play especially in the cold to stay warm, but towards the end my muscles get real stiff)?

9 today in the sloppy biting cold with the HS kids, so I’m up to 7.5

Four rounds in the books. Tomorrow looks like a no-go due to wind, so #5 will probably wait until Monday.

Back