Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

I am really enjoying my commercials..

The way to do it is flip over to Redzone during the commercials. You’ll barely miss an NFL play the entire day. ;)

The NBC network is such B.S. I can watch about 45 min. of what could be incredible golf, then have to mute the nonsense. The announcers go out of their way to say ignorant things.

I may delete NBC from my channel selections after today. Maddening.
I gave them a piece of my mind yesterday on nbc dot com…..it obviously did NO good 😂

Scheffler takes down Rahm and there will be zero energy on that Euro side.

The NBC network is such B.S. I can watch about 45 min. of what could be incredible golf, then have to mute the nonsense. The announcers go out of their way to say ignorant things.

I get to watch 2 shots then 20 min of commercials.

Lowry is wet.

Shane goes for a drink...and not a Guinness

If Rahm loses, Sergio will burst into tears

I have been watching this for an hour and have seen a dozen shots..

oh brooks...

Scottie!!!!!

and honestly, the RBC Lazy Eye DJ commercial is wearing on me...

and honestly, the RBC Lazy Eye DJ commercial is wearing on me...

I can’t watch the commercial anymore so I’m on Redzone channel when the ads are running which seems like 50% of the time.

Brooks about to go one down.

We've all known Cantlay was a solid all around player. But damn has he opened so many eyes in the last month.

Great shot by Xman!

We've all known Cantlay was a solid all around player. But damn has he opened so many eyes in the last month.
He’s starting to convince me that he wasn’t just a flash in the pan like I originally thought.

Totally agree. Especially in his interviews, when you compare his answers to DJs it makes you confused

Back