Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

BOOM Collin!

Big mistake by Scheffler there.

He’s starting to convince me that he wasn’t just a flash in the pan like I originally thought.

i didn't think he was a flash in the pan but his tap water personality never seemed to generate interest...

Oh Rory. Why can't you putt.

JT seems a little subdued this morning.

Lots of blue on the score board.

Cantlay with the emotion. Freaking love it.

Cantlay with the emotion. Freaking love it.
So good to see from him, he's changing a lot of minds about him this week

Dear NBC: I could not care less what another millionaire's pulse measures. Show something relevant like ball speed or ball height. Good god.

Time to keep flipping this one Xander. Let’s get 4 red flags at the top

So good to see from him, he's changing a lot of minds about him this week

I will be very curious to see if he takes that next major step next season. He's obviously trending that way. Good Presidents Cup, FedEx Cup, strong Ryder Cup...

Dear NBC: I could not care less what another millionaire's pulse measures. Show something relevant like ball speed or ball height. Good god.
All they care about is sponsors and commercials. Clearly there is no interest in showing actual golf

Are they even using Trackman or Shotlink this week? Can’t remember seeing any stats even once.

Why do we not have shot tracer? Is this 2021 or 2012?

I will be very curious to see if he takes that next major step next season. He's obviously trending that way. Good Presidents Cup, FedEx Cup, strong Ryder Cup...
He clearly has the game for it. It will be definitely fun to watch

All they care about is sponsors and commercials. Clearly there is no interest in showing actual golf
Also not showing some kind of score summary all the time is stupid.

See I'm the opposite. I feel like they are under utilizing the whoop info. All we hear leading up to the matches is how nervous and jacked up guys get for the first tee and the big shots around the course. It best illustrates it for us at home.

UGH i have this song from BMW memorized now.
I’ve started muting it or changing channels every time they show it.

I have the Rydercup.com on the laptop watching Sergio and Bryson as a Featured group.....Sergio is slow playing big time since he got down

Also not showing some kind of score summary all the time is stupid.
I was wondering if they were going to discover this wonderful new innovation called a scoreboard.

lol Bryson. "Oh crap"

Back