EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

Every time this is announced to be coming back, I’m excited! Love the event and the people make it even better. Let’s get it roooolllin!

Eligible for Golden Ticket....!

When signups roll around, don’t miss out!

This would be epic!!

Having the 921’s in my bag has really gotten me curious to dig into more about Mizuno. Throw in UST and @DannyLe, you have the foundation for a great THP experience.

Nice foundation is an understatement!

@JB did you go lighter in graphite compared to steel?

yes, but not much. I was using 105 in steel and am playing Recoil Proto 95s.

Seeing an increase in swing speed?

Seeing an increase in swing speed?

Genuinely its not something I measure much, but changing 10 grams in irons wouldn't change too much for me I do not believe.
What I found is fantastic feel switching to composite and less wear and tear on my joints with zero impact on dispersion.

Genuinely its not something I measure much, but changing 10 grams in irons wouldn't change too much for me I do not believe.
What I found is fantastic feel switching to composite and less wear and tear on my joints with zero impact on dispersion.

The impact on the body is what I am genuinely interested in. If it helps the Tennis Elbow flair ups, I want to try it.

The impact on the body is what I am genuinely interested in. If it helps the Tennis Elbow flair ups, I want to try it.

It has basically erased it for me completely. Any flareups are quickly gone with a Theragun mini.

The shafts have helped me with that arthritis, too. A godsend, really.

It has basically erased it for me completely. Any flareups are quickly gone with a Theragun mini.
The shafts have helped me with that arthritis, too. A godsend, really.

We aren’t getting any younger and I am 4 and half months from going over the hill! Haha

We aren’t getting any younger and I am 4 and half months from going over the hill! Haha
Ha! No kidding. I’ve been over a few and they keep getting bigger and then steeper on the downside.

Last edited:

Let's just say as I approach 50, I am glad I made the jump earlier.

Is this gonna be the first experience of 2021? If so, what a way to start the year! Such an amazing opportunity, can't wait to see who wins (hopefully me 🤣)

Is this gonna be the first experience of 2021? If so, what a way to start the year! Such an amazing opportunity, can't wait to see who wins (hopefully me 🤣)
As if right now, maybe? 😀

I can only imagine how much you would learn from a fitting with a legend from a manufacturer and how much better your game would get.

Plus Vegas and free gear & golf can't be all that bad right?

After seeing @JDax experience during his first step in his iron selection I am super interested in this one. Those HMBs look really sweet.

After seeing @JDax experience during his first step in his iron selection I am super interested in this one. Those HMBs look really sweet.

We have not announced what equipment this would be, as Mizuno makes a full line of clubs. Could be woods, irons, wedges, putters, etc.

We have not announced what equipment this would be, as Mizuno makes a full line of clubs. Could be woods, irons, wedges, putters, etc.

One can hope for full bag :)

One can hope for full bag :)

It won't be.
Each of our Shaft Up Experiences feature a segment in the bag. It takes a while to fit and play golf during these.
Of course the flip side is it is 100% free including travel.

Back