EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

Contest for lucky participants will be kicked off before the end of the week.

Don’t want to miss this one.

Would be an awesome experience.

Gosh. This is when a that golden ticket starts burning a hole in a pocket.. do I pull or? Do I wait ? I don’t know the answer..

Gosh. This is when a that golden ticket starts burning a hole in a pocket.. do I pull or? Do I wait ? I don’t know the answer..

😆

An enviable and unenviable position at the same time :LOL:

Real world problems right there. Can’t go wrong whichever way you lean.

This is a hard one to pass up

Never been to Vegas! This could be one of heck of a way to go!

Geez Vegas golf sounds pretty damn amazing right now. I can only imagine how fun Vegas would be with Danny Le lol

That is a tough call. Lots of awesome coming.

Never been to Vegas! This could be one of heck of a way to go!

Don’t forget that AC membership to signup for this one.

well this week needed something good to happen, and this is better than i could have hoped! cant wait for the fun to happen!

That is a tough call. Lots of awesome coming.

For sure..

He is on Miami time JB. He’s on it, just running a little late....

This is a trip for two Albatross Members......for golf in Vegas with Mizuno and UST Mamiya's Danny Le. Seriously who would not sign up for tis one. @JB is going to break the site when he releases signups and seriously injure the internet

26219312_1750120915019870_1451018669296432223_n.png

That's a great way to end a week!

Back