EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

Mizuno's are so sleek and sheek!

By the time this event comes around, all of us northerners are going to be so rusty because we've been sitting inside all winter, that it's really going to be a sh*t show. But hey, it's a THP Event with UST .... it will be amazing regardless of how good the golf being played is.
Swing away all

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

By the time this event comes around, all of us northerners are going to be so rusty because we've been sitting inside all winter, that it's really going to be a sh*t show. But hey, it's a THP Event with UST .... it will be amazing regardless of how good the golf being played is.
That's why my entry said for hc I finished 2020 with approximately a 8.8 but would be lucky to play to a 16. 😥🤣🤣

That's why my entry said for hc I finished 2020 with approximately a 8.8 but would be lucky to play to a 16. 😥🤣🤣
Exactly .. all of Northerners may as well double their Cap! :eek:

So based on the sign up details any ideas on what equipment might be in store? So pumped to see who the lucky contestants will be!!!

It would be so awesome to participate! I can not wait until sign ups start!

So based on the sign up details any ideas on what equipment might be in store? So pumped to see who the lucky contestants will be!!!
Well, the entry is asking what your current driver and shaft are, so a good guess would be driver, although it doesn't say specifically. :confused2:

I said I'd be closer to 18, probably severely undershooting what I'd play to given I'd have absolutely zero feel in the short game lol

Vegas , love me some desert golf . In to win

The first two participants have been announced and this one is going to be fantastic.

Pretty soon Shaft Up #2 will be up and running with some amazing details as well.

Remember when we said surprises? How about this one.

Not just Danny and myself this trip...Chris Voshall will be joining in as well.

FLIGHT SCHEDULING EMAIL!!!!!!! PUMPED UP MONDAY!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH!

2021 Shaft Up is here and below are all of the details for the 1st of THREE amazing THP Experiences in the series. For those new to THP, Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is a 3 part THP Experience Series where 2 lucky forum members are taken on a trip for a fitting, free equipment and some great golf. Each of the three parts will feature 2 different forum members for a unique experience unlike any other.

View attachment 8971143

When & Where
April 21st to 22nd, 2021
Las Vegas, NV
Hotel: Caesars Palace
Course: TBA

Cost & What's Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for new Equipment that is yours to keep
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up in the respective threads when they go up. Your 2021 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

It Said Equipment What Does That Mean
Every THP Shaft Up event will not only feature new shafts, but brand new equipment. For Shaft Up #1 we are giving each participant brand new equipment and each participant will get fit with a premium UST Mamiya shaft with the fitting done by Danny Le personally. There may even be a surprise guest...

Well that calls for double excitement

Back