This is so true. 😂

D5B01FEE-99FE-40FF-BA6C-30C0AE12ACE9.jpeg

League 4

4B0C337D-4180-4A25-A867-D439069A823A.jpeg
E05EC4DA-9EAB-4F1F-ABA2-E00982C870BA.jpeg
AD63D58B-5F1F-4598-B175-8BB634BF1EC7.jpeg

FFB is so unfair :LOL:

11-4 team scored 1565 points on the year
5-10 team scored 1556 points on the year.
I reserve judgment on fairness until the next 2 weeks play out 😀

Vegas has you as -175 favorite with Taylor, Gibson and Hurts leading the way
3 of the 4 teams in the playoffs are projected to score 105 points this week. The 4th team will probably beat us all

I didn't make the playoffs, but I wi ll still fight to the end.

I love when players get into FF, Ekeler talk with Dawson Knox about FF.

Fight to the End!

Merry Christmas

I didn't make the playoffs, but I will still fight to the end.

I love when players get into FF, Ekeler talk with Dawson Knox about FF.

Whatever Emaler tells Knox I hope Knox listens for the next 2 weeks. He can go back to sucking after that

Snuck in as the 4 seed so I don't have high hopes but Deebo had a solid game last night so you never know

So my team decides to come back to life this week? Where were you guys the last three weeks?!?!?

Tee Higgins amirite

Team Replacements heading to the championship I have a feeling.

Team Replacements heading to the championship I have a feeling.
Feeling better about my chances of meeting you in that championship match!

Geez oh Pete’s my team putting up the largest total of the season. Damn if only I was in the playoffs I would be advancing. 135 pts with folks still playing.

QB injuries and the Saints Covid crisis put me in a tough spot today. Panicked last second and switched Foles for Lock and the Saints for Chargers. probably coached myself out of the championship game :banghead:. Hoping Zuerlein has 25 points in him tonight.

Put up 140 today to advance to the title match. Hoping Dalvin Cook is back next week with no other COVID surprises.

Congrats Ottawa. Gonna need a miracle

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Things looked pretty bleak for me all day with Evens out, Gibson injured and a game time decision and the entire Colts OL injured, resulting in a subpar for him performance from Taylor. I trailed most of the day. But after the dust settled on the late games I have a 9 point lead and the Saints D tomorrow vs Gesicki for @JimBetts. I’m probably in the better spot right now but I’m definitely sweating.

Back