ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Football

Can't wait to start off strong again and then miss the playoffs because my team was wrecked with injuries.

It's a THP tradition!

🔥 I'm back in.

Look forward to being excited for the season and then disappointed at my team once the draft ends. Haha.

I just got a message from NFL that the league was re-activated.
I know. Per the above messages, it was sent in error. Sorry about that.

I'm excited to join this year!

Last year we opened it up in August for signups. This year it will be a bit sooner.

100 days to go to game time

Thank goodness this doesn’t happen to those who finish last in THP fantasy football :LOL:

Thank goodness this doesn’t happen to those who finish last in THP fantasy football :LOL:

That’s not that bad a punishment. My brother in law had to stand on sunset in LA in a Speedo and a boa with a sign he lost.

I love me some Waffle House. I’d only be there about 6 hours I think. One of the few chains I wish would make it out west. Only behind what-a-burger.

Since when is eating waffles a punishment?? Sign me up for last
He completed his sentence with 9 waffles and 15 hours in Waffle House :LOL:

Bumping per request.

Seriously was it THAT bad??
I'm sure I could do 12 waffles in 12 hours. Start at 6am and one pecan waffle an hour until 6pm. Easy. I'd even come back the next day for another just to thank the W/H staff. Now 6pm to 6am in a Waffle House is a different story.

THP fantasy football is always good and I am always bad.

I'm excited to try and get into another league. Even if it results in @GolferGal embarrassing me twice a year...

THP fantasy football is always good and I am always bad.
Not me. I'm only bad down the stretch as I watch my playoff hopes slip away.

Not sure how this was a tough action from the loser of the league. We have done much worse and we all have seen leagues that have to get tattoos if you are the league loser.

Common 9 waffles in 15 hours, please. Amateur

Not sure how this was a tough action from the loser of the league. We have done much worse and we all have seen leagues that have to get tattoos if you are the league loser.

Common 9 waffles in 15 hours, please. Amateur
Hahhaha. So true.

In my stepson's league the loser had to stand on a very busy corner here in NY wearing a TuTu and holding a sign that said I am a loser in big letters and in small lettering of my fantasy football league. He had to do that for 2 hours.

Back