ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Football

Coming up soon. We will have a new thread up with all of the details for signups.
Tons of fun every year.
Let’s gooooooooo! @GolferGal wont bully me this year! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I can’t wait!

I'm in this year for sure

I am definitely down to lose in fantasy! haha

Coming up soon. We will have a new thread up with all of the details for signups.
Tons of fun every year.
So excited! Last year was my first time playing fantasy football in over a decade and I had a blast in the THP league.

Always a good time. Looking forward to this again.

Redemption will be sweet!

Let’s gooooooooo! @GolferGal wont bully me this year! :LOL:
I know that my skill level isn't there, but I want to experience a THP FF season with the Fighting Chick Norris'

Really looking forward to attempt a repeat win!!
Hope I don't miss sign ups. :ROFLMAO:

I am in @JB been pretty good in my other league. And squeaked out a superbowl win last year by thankfully taking Dobbins over Carson in the last game. That was even with having Kamara and his 6 TD's (or 5, i forget). My 99% chance of winning shrunk to 2% as Diggs was ripping apart the Pats.

I could not watch, set alarm to 11:33 (Schmautz:Bird) and found out I won by 1 point

Looking forward to another year of THP FF

I need a new team name after last year’s debacle.

I think I can manage this another year. I still have r adjust to the 16 team league but it's still fun!

I think it’s time y’all (I’m embracing my new southern roots). Stay tuned tomorrow afternoon, I think it’s time to launch this thing!

I am a big THP FF fan. Made a trade that was SO DUMB last year. Oh well. Gotta mix it up sometimes. Let’s go!

Pumped for this!

I think it’s time y’all (I’m embracing my new southern roots). Stay tuned tomorrow afternoon, I think it’s time to launch this thing!
killing me @GolferGal ...playing tomorrow and don't want to get shut out........................but I'm IN

Last edited:
Back