ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

Not a bad week with 7 making the cut, 3 in the top 10 including Catlay getting the win.

Got my first win ever this weekend with the help of the Rahm WD (sorry to those guys who had him). Had Cantlay, Morikawa, Walker, Fowler, and Ortiz all in the top 16. Waa Hoo! Moved up about 33 places and now just $6,385,876 behind @Nerdy_81 haha.

Got my first win ever this weekend with the help of the Rahm WD (sorry to those guys who had him). Had Cantlay, Morikawa, Walker, Fowler, and Ortiz all in the top 16. Waa Hoo! Moved up about 33 places and now just $6,385,876 behind @Nerdy_81 haha.
Had Morikowa. Was obviously hoping he would beat Cantlay but still a decent week. Lots of guys had Cantlay though.

cracked the top 20... only $5M to go...

My stay in the top 10 was pretty brief, going to need a good team this week to get me back up a couple of spots.

Probably... but it sure rubbed the wrong way🤐🤔
I actually felt like the thing could've ben handled so much better, I hurt for the guy

I actually felt like the thing could've ben handled so much better, I hurt for the guy
I agree. The whole thing hurt me bad at another website too. I was in first and lost a 2 million dollar lead. Killed me

I agree. The whole thing hurt me bad at another website too. I was in first and lost a 2 million dollar lead. Killed me
I had 2 withdraw

Rahm dropping out killed me this week. But I'm sure it hurt a lot of people.

Since I can't seem to pick a decent lineup I went with my fantasy football site....they also do fantasy golf. Let's see how they do this week.

Need Brooks to bounce back tomorrow or I'm in trouble

4/7 ... DJ, English, Ryder & NeSmith sticking around for the weekend

Kizzire, Glover & (Koepka heading to California for early Practice at Torrey) Not

holy jeeezus. 7 out of 9 missed the cut on my team....

My streak of bombing the week before a major seems to be in tact. Hopefully a couple of guys can make a weekend move to limit the damage of a strong DJ weekend

7 out of ten missed cut:cry: Thank goodness for DJ:D

Horrible week, 3 through, have DJ but not looking good for the winter there

Live update hasn't worked today so idk what the results are, but Higgo bailed me out of a potentially bad weekend with not having DJ and Brooks missing the cut.

Back