ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP NFL Pickem Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early games have all be updated. And woof to that Jags/Bills game, I didn’t watch any of it, but doesn’t look like I missed anything (except I did see Lawrence hurt his ankle).
I don't think I want to look...what a week :(

Upset central

Wow the picks from the early games have been stellar!!!

Oops, picked some long shots this week ..... wrong ones. :banghead:

I somehow forgot to pick the patriots vs panthers game and I’m one out of the lead 🥴

1636387047603.png

At least I wasn't the only one who got this one wrong, hah.

This was a week with some crazy upsets in it.

Still only 4 out from the top after that abysmal week! Hope springs eternal!

THP Consensus was 8-6 last week, 72-48 this season so far

@jdtox and @stoney_dukes picked the Dolphins to go over against the Ravens! They are leading the Week 10 pool right now!

Disclaimer: I have predicted eleven of the last three recessions, but with the Ravens losing and the Steelers having a chance to control their own destiny, DET @ PIT has TTG (Tomlin Trap Game) written all over it. Every year, without fail, his teams lose one or two games to a team they have no business losing to, and look awful doing it.

going back and forth on Chiefs/Raiders

Chiefs have not looked good all year, but it's the Raiders who are always due for disappointment

My preferred strategy is to make my picks Thursday morning and spend no greater than 30 seconds doing so. That’s how you maintain a strong time per pick ratio 💪
I use a similiar strategy. It however is not working for me.

the amount of RED in the pickem is crazy...

I don’t wanna look.

I just need to give up. My picks have been awful…thank goodness I don’t bet money on these games I would be bankrupt.

So I am guessing 4 correct picks is not going to win this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back