2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

Didn’t get to get my photo table out last night on account of my circus, but, I’m going to put them straight into the bag anyway. Will be a crowded day out there today but hoping to sneak 18 in.

F5D9266E-BAF1-44DE-AEC3-467A011A63A7.jpeg3FB251D3-3678-4169-8924-E0D137329CA4.jpeg

Love the look of these so much! Some of the best looking irons I've seen in a long time. :eek:

f-ing hell these may be some of the best irons i've seen in a LONG time. absolutely gorgeous.
And the feel is, finally, really effing good.

Are they longer than your current gamers? Curious to know if distance gains and playability in on course conditions

Are they longer than your current gamers? Curious to know if distance gains and playability in on course conditions
All in due time my dude.

Im coming from 921 Forged, so not likely to see a distance jump.

I have, but I’ve played or reviewed most of the different iron shafts out there.

It’s a pairing that imo makes a massive amount of sense for the design of the T100S, more so than the different AMT in the other models.
I was never a fan of the AMT series shafts. I had the AMT white in AP3's & they were immediately taken out

That finish is gorgeous! Great pics

I am….incredibly impressed.

I have, but I’ve played or reviewed most of the different iron shafts out there.

It’s a pairing that imo makes a massive amount of sense for the design of the T100S, more so than the different AMT in the other models.

Any thoughts on the AV Tensei White AM2? I've got Recoil 95s in my ZX7s but am intrigued by the Tensei (love the CK Pro Orange in hybrids but different animal)

So….on our call the Titleist crew were gushing about the sound/feel, which has always been my biggest knock on the AP/T-Series.

Just hit 30 9i’s across the ponderosa….

Hell yes.

Freaking dense, plush, solid, but deep. No click. None. Zero. Zero click.

That my friends, is EXCITING.

Now I am interested. You had me at dense. That is exactly the word I use to describe what I like about the feel of the ZX7s. (y)

Any thoughts on the AV Tensei White AM2? I've got Recoil 95s in my ZX7s but am intrigued by the Tensei (love the CK Pro Orange in hybrids but different animal)
Sorry dude, I don’t have those shafts in for review.

The standard T100 is definitely more “dense” in feel than the T100S. Not to say the T100S doesn’t sound/feel good, just not as good.
If someone is after than more dense feel, T100 is your huckleberry.

The standard T100 is definitely more “dense” in feel than the T100S. Not to say the T100S doesn’t sound/feel good, just not as good.
If someone is after than more dense feel, T100 is your huckleberry.
There's definitely a little difference between the two. The 100 is pretty dang nice to me and what I like. What are they calling the filled slot on the S? Muscle channel? Well of all the ones that have something like that behind the face, theirs might feel the best to me. It's a little less solid (and stronger lofts always smoosh the ball a tad more in side by sides), but really pleasing. I feel like both are such an improvement over last time.

T100S feel impeccable. Wow.

Honestly. When titleist is make good equipment like this and the TSI wood line. I feel it is a little like when the Yankees or Cowboys are good. It just makes everything more interesting.

The new hotness of these has the crazy club guy in me drooling, but I will say that the prior iteration has been excellent for me. The only thing I could say about them might be the sound/feel and that is me being reasonably picky. Outdoors with a premium ball, there really is no issue. Ah the allure of the newness…

My T100S are the first titleist irons I’ve owned. I always disliked Titleist irons.

I ended up putting 54 on these today. I’m tired. 😕

I ended up putting 54 on these today. I’m tired. 😕

LOL ... that's like saying "My date with the prom queen lasted until 4 a.m. I'm tired."
:cool:

Anyone else ponderifying these see the TXG review if the U505 and T200? Found it interesting that Ian was getting more spin out of the U505. Has me thinking the U505 in 4 might be better than the T200 in that spot. Just 🤔

Anyone else ponderifying these see the TXG review if the U505 and T200? Found it interesting that Ian was getting more spin out of the U505. Has me thinking the U505 in 4 might be better than the T200 in that spot. Just 🤔

not at all, but i’m not a driving iron guy in the slightest. the whole concept is lost on me. i do admit to being uncomfortably curious about a combo set of t200 / t100s. 5-7, 8-g.

Back