2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

Good info. Well done @Jman

I am very interested to see and hit these. Has anybody seen the specs for these particularly offset?
For 7i, 2.3 mm in the 100 and 200, 3.3 in the 300.

You should definitely give them a try. They are worth at least that
I might have to. I had a hand-me-down set of a no-name brand clubs that I used in high school. Then my first set of clubs out of college were Callaway's. But they are now 8 years old, and I am ready for a new set. Will probably be next year, or this offseason, but these are definitely added to the consideration list.

Excellent review James, and the errors in the review can be forgiven for the amount of detail included

I admit to never having been a fan of Titleist irons, and the pictures still don't inspire me to try them, but maybe seeing them in-hand will change my mind

They look great and I’m sure they will produce results. Seems like a direct rival to the Apex line up in that there is something here for every type of golfer.

Question for those in the know. Is Titleist going to stop updating the CB and MB lines on 2 year intervals? That seemed a bit much for a clubs that really aren't changing a ton.

From the amount of YouTube subscription notifications on reviews I already have on these, think my wife is going to need a separate room tonight while I watch them all. :LOL: Maybe a friend to go to the bar with.. I envy you guys with office jobs on embargo days like this. .. and @Jman doing double duty answering questions while be forced to have experience awesomeness. ;)

Great info. And nice evolution of design for the looks...

There's no mention of the T400s. Since they were kind of an off cycle release are they being updated later, or are they being considered a failed experiment in the SGI realm and dropped?

I ask because the T100 and T100s are way too muscle-backy and bladey for my skill level... and the T400 would suit me much better. But the price as mentioned. I couldn't get past that. Talk about sticker shock!:eek::ROFLMAO:

Question for those in the know. Is Titleist going to stop updating the CB and MB lines on 2 year intervals? That seemed a bit much for a clubs that really aren't changing a ton.
I believe those are staying on the same timeline as well.

great write up @Jman these are very interesting to me. I haven't gamed Titleist irons in quite a few years. These have my attention, maybe for next year?

This makes the Titleist Experience even more interesting to hear about!

Why is there an "M" in the T300 cavity? Or what does it stand for?

That was so good. Tons of info here. Thanks, @Jman 👊

Those t200 look like they are going to be my choice, but I can't not try the t100s...right?

Can't wait to see them all in person.

Awesome write up @Jman so much info! I really like the looks and what they did with the new release. Fitting is scheduled for Sunday at 1:30 cannot wait.

Nice write up / my son a very good golfer got a 2020 set and is already eyeing these. I am a year away shipping new irons but Titleist is always a brand to highly consider and from personal experience - top tier customer service if an issue with a club.

If the '19 t200's had looked like this iteration they might well be in my garage right now....

@Jman Can you explain more on this statement… “ and they are also the only manufacturer who can put this much weight in the heel and toe while others are having to place it more centered in the clubhead.”

Very nice write up. I really enjoyed a brief hitting session with the new 200s. Look, feel, and ball flight were really impressive. I slightly worry about how the back of it holds up for durability. It definitely seemed like plastic to me.

Very nice write up. I really enjoyed a brief hitting session with the new 200s. Look, feel, and ball flight were really impressive. I slightly worry about how the back of it holds up for durability. It definitely seemed like plastic to me.
I'm wondering about bag chatter on them. I honestly didn't believe it could be all plastic at first. Just looked and sounded weird. Now I can't let go of the durability thoughts either. My stuff gets banged around a bit, and I'm wondering what it would take to crack it, and how rubs and general marring will look on it over time compared to the pretty shiny club itself. It would have to at least age duller I'd think. :unsure:

I'm wondering about bag chatter on them. I honestly didn't believe it could be all plastic at first. Just looked and sounded weird. Now I can't let go of the durability thoughts either. My stuff gets banged around a bit, and I'm wondering what it would take to crack it, and how rubs and general marring will look on it over time compared to the pretty shiny club itself. It would have to at least age duller I'd think. :unsure:

Same. The rest of the club is right up my alley. I could probably play the 100 on my best days, but it would beat me up on my bad ones. I will say all the guys at the store were raving about the new 100.

Nice write up! I wish they had done more to make it easier to blend the sets like Callaway and Mizuno have done. I can see that being a critical component for many OEMs going forward.

Back