2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

Kbs $ taper

don’t order Kbs

That’s not good at all. Still waiting on my t200 with kbs tour 90 i ordered mid sept. Was last told mid march. I suspect a call today would get an answer more like what you were told…….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 degree flat.
If it is any consolation, I have tended to hit a more consistent draw with the T100S than some other offerings that I have used, although it is not troublesome to me, as that is the ball flight that I would like to see. I think, as mentioned, lie angle could be part of it, as could the way in which the combination of the shaft and the sole design cause the head to be delivered into the ground.

That’s not good at all. Still waiting on my t200 with kbs tour 90 i ordered mid sept. Was last told mid march. I suspect a call today would get an answer more like what you were told…….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what setup? there's a pretty good looking set of t200 5-g on the bay. shafts are nippon ns pro 950gh r flex.

Is there such a thing as a draw bias iron......asking for a friend that keeps missing left with these.

sure. offset, weight distribution, etc. i definitely missed left in my short time with t100S, but that was a lie angle issue. i sold them before tweaking lies.

sure. offset, weight distribution, etc. i definitely missed left in my short time with t100S, but that was a lie angle issue. i sold them before tweaking lies.
I will have to figure it out. The lie angle is the same as my other irons maybe need to go a bit flatter so the ball will start out more to right of target.

I will have to figure it out. The lie angle is the same as my other irons maybe need to go a bit flatter so the ball will start out more to right of target.

I have gone flatter with my T100S to keep the ball from missing left. I had a set of Apex 19s and missed consistently left with them. At this fitting we went flatter and it seemed to take the left miss out for me.

I kind of figured this out because I have a set of Ping i200s that I hit consistently online. I picked them up used and wasn't really sure of the specs when checked they are flatter than the Apex 19s. In my fitting I told the fitter that I wanted to avoid the left miss. He worked his way to flat during the fitting without me directing him.

I would suggest going back to wherever you got fit and seeing if you can get them to flatten an iron or two (or the whole set) and seeing how they perform. The T100 is pretty easy to bend. When I was getting fit they adjusted the lie angle during the fitting to see how the results changed.

The other issue could be shaft. If the shaft is too soft in the tip it can result in the ball missing left.

Last edited:
T100S are looking at me. Taunting me.

GOD I love these irons.

Have some Matte Black Rapid Taper 105's coming, maybe I put them into these....

T100S are looking at me. Taunting me.

GOD I love these irons.

Have some Matte Black Rapid Taper 105's coming, maybe I put them into these....
They are such a great head.

They are such a great head.

i have a feeling i'll own a set again. they really seem to be one of the best player's irons in recent memory.

i have a feeling i'll own a set again. they really seem to be one of the best player's irons in recent memory.
They check all the boxes, and even over-check some.

I was really surprised when I hit my T100S 7 iron against a Mizuno 225. Of course, my T100S has my preferred shaft and the Mizuno had a shaft that probably isn’t the best for me and that perhaps made the comparison unfair. Still, the dispersion was better and I got better ball speed from the T100S. And, as good as the Mizuno 225 felt for a hollow body profile, the Titleist just feels so satisfying when struck well.

You really should. They are so good.

I have gone flatter with my T100S to keep the ball from missing left. I had a set of Apex 19s and missed consistently left with them. At this fitting we went flatter and it seemed to take the left miss out for me.

I kind of figured this out because I have a set of Ping i200s that I hit consistently online. I picked them up used and wasn't really sure of the specs when checked they are flatter than the Apex 19s. In my fitting I told the fitter that I wanted to avoid the left miss. He worked his way to flat during the fitting without me directing him.

I would suggest going back to wherever you got fit and seeing if you can get them to flatten an iron or two (or the whole set) and seeing how they perform. The T100 is pretty easy to bend. When I was getting fit they adjusted the lie angle during the fitting to see how the results changed.

The other issue could be shaft. If the shaft is too soft in the tip it can result in the ball missing left.
Thanks for the info. I did not miss left during my fitting last fall, maybe I should just leave it alone for now and chaulk it up to my winter swing is a little too in to out. Or maybe bent the long irons first since 6-4 seem to be the biggest misses.

Anyone waiting an extraordinarily long time for their T100S? I custom ordered a set on 11/5 and was told they won’t be ready until late March/ early April. Argh.

Anyone waiting an extraordinarily long time for their T100S? I custom ordered a set on 11/5 and was told they won’t be ready until late March/ early April. Argh.
It most likely is shaft related.

I have been gaming the T200 series for a couple of months and like them a lot , but part of me wishes I had put more trust in my iron game and went with the T100S. I know the feel would have been a huge improvement over the T200’s.

So I’m back on the t100s wagon. Found some set somewhere else. 4-gap. Not my shaft but I can make it work for the short term.

looks so damn good.
Nice job sir. I do love these. I might or might not be debating a t100 set without the "s" to just see. I feel like I have all the wedges at the moment. Pw, 48, 52, 56, 60. Seems a bit stacked, but I am horrible with half shots.

Nice job sir. I do love these. I might or might not be debating a t100 set without the "s" to just see. I feel like I have all the wedges at the moment. Pw, 48, 52, 56, 60. Seems a bit stacked, but I am horrible with half shots.

i could’ve play the t100 but the t100s were like cheating for me. It gave me better flight but the distance was too good to pass up. To effortlessly hit a 7 iron 185/190 sealed the deal for me. I originally had an sm9for 48 but the set gap looks so good

Yeah nothing says you have to bend them all. I play a little more standard and a little more flat at different parts of a set these days.

I also missed left more consistently with my T100 with 3 different shaft and lie setups regardless, so you never know.

Back