2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

First round at my home course with this set, I’m definitely not drawing an conclusions as it was cold and breezy outside last night. I was consistently short with almost every iron in the bag but direction was good. So I’m not going to get too excited. The set gap wedge is still the star of the set for me just as it was in NM. One thing I kinda wish I did when I ordered was go with the T-100S 5 iron vs the T-200, for some reason I am making better contact with the T-100s and the feel is better as well.

First round at my home course with this set, I’m definitely not drawing an conclusions as it was cold and breezy outside last night. I was consistently short with almost every iron in the bag but direction was good. So I’m not going to get too excited. The set gap wedge is still the star of the set for me just as it was in NM. One thing I kinda wish I did when I ordered was go with the T-100S 5 iron vs the T-200, for some reason I am making better contact with the T-100s and the feel is better as well.
Had to be the weather as you can golf your ball sir! That GW is the one I miss the most too.

• Appreciation
Reactions: MH
T100’s are finally built out.

XCaliber Rapid Taper 105’s (no graphics and a matte finish) paired with some sweet BB&F ferrules and my new grips the Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid.

I’ve had the 7i built and in the bag as I work on the RT review, and it’s been stellar, exactly what I hoped for having reviewed the 95’s previously. That said, I hit that little players iron HIGH and LONG, it was my 180-184 club yesterday, carry.

Pumped to get the set back out, AND the GW now!

T100S feel EXPONENTIALLY better than the 200, it’s not close. The 100’s are the best feeling iron Titleist has ever made in the T/AP lineup imo.

These and the RT 105’s are monsters.

Small. Compact. Sleek. Feel.

And they are LONG for me. I’m talking 190 yard 6 irons…that’s SOAR and I can flight/work. 😍

These and the RT 105’s are monsters.

Small. Compact. Sleek. Feel.

And they are LONG for me. I’m talking 190 yard 6 irons…that’s SOAR and I can flight/work. 😍
Not going with the 100?

These irons. They make me smile. A lot.

Like I said in Off Course this week with @Canadan it’s 100% a self owned mental thing for me, but these check all the visual boxes…and they’re freaking sneaky long as well as filthy fun.

These irons. They make me smile. A lot.

Like I said in Off Course this week with @Canadan it’s 100% a self owned mental thing for me, but these check all the visual boxes…and they’re freaking sneaky long as well as filthy fun.
sneaky long by design!!!

The T200s are really coming to life for me lately. Been working on some stuff to correct a swing flaw and these irons are great for feedback. Also want to stress they’re holding up great. I remember when they were first released some folks were wondering how the backs of the clubs would hold up. I’ve played a bunch of golf with them and they’re looking great.

You're playing the T100S right, not just the T100
Ah, yeah. I’ve had the 100S since they released, chose them over the 100 because of how adamant Titleist is:was about them.

Ah, yeah. I’ve had the 100S since they released, chose them over the 100 because of how adamant Titleist is:was about them.
They were #2/#3 in my fitting earlier this year with the P770 and MIM Tour (went with Cobra, but could have played any with success I think)

My 43* PW has been scary accurate. Yesterday it played so well I've really found a good club for 110 to 90 (as long as I'm hitting it well)

That reminds me, the GW is awesome. Just. Awesome.

These just aren’t fair, an iron this size shouldn’t give me the consistency or distance that the T100S do,

DE6391A0-1C61-4BEB-B9C5-1A4D4216E7FE.jpeg

58562F61-EB31-4533-8BCA-DB12206DA221.jpeg

I’m smitten.

T100 did not kick the MIM tours out of the bag, so got the t100S coming in to try!

I have stuck with mine and am getting more and more comfortable with them and have started to minimize the left miss. I like the look of but need a bit more help then my normal MB's

I have stuck with mine and am getting more and more comfortable with them and have started to minimize the left miss. I like the look of but need a bit more help then my normal MB's
Left miss? Just hooking everything?

Back