Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Spieth rinses it on 18, but might be able to salvage it here

Love stats like that. Most under par on par 5s over the last decade on tour…yet had an issue with Bryson’s playing style. Rory is amazing :)

I can only wonder if Faldo was on the coverage if he would blame DJ’s touch on the greens on the shaft 🙄

What a freaking odd scorecard for Jon Rahm
Looks like mine. Same number of pars. Just replace the birdies with more bogeys

I can only wonder if Faldo was on the coverage if he would blame DJ’s touch on the greens on the shaft 🙄
If the technology is anything more recent than the 1970s, Faldo is against it.

Damn Bryson.

big number on the way for BCD

Bryson and Spieth and melting down.

Come on Brooks!

I know I’m a Philly fan because I just booed when that ball toss from Buckley fell short of the grandstand and back into the rough 🤷‍♂️

Rory with the layup on that putt

Spieth on the struggle bus. Missed a few short ones today.

It would be interesting to see what it does to viewership stats when they switch like this from network to a streaming service in the middle of prime time.

Not sure if Na’s flop was posted. Are you kidding me?!

Wow what a shot by Im on #8 right before the horn! Didn’t see anyone stop one that close to the pin late today. And a huge putt by Rory to save par on 17. Looking forward to tomorrow!

10 pm and there still playing, that’s crazy

why the long sleeves and sweaters?
Sunny southern cal in summer? Wtf

Can't wait to see coverage tomorrow.. some great rounds of golf played today on a tough course which will only get tougher

So much for my ability as a prophet ?
Collin M 8 shots down

the psychic’s convention was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances!

crystal ball gazers convention cancelled due to fog in the forecast!

fortune tellers convention called due to insufficient funds!

bankers convention cancelled due to lack of interest!

pride month cancelled due to...... well i would get in hot water with that one!

I love the us open.. my second fav major.

Someone hit a pole in our neighborhood and our power went out 8 hrs ago (and still out). Got to see hardly any action of my favorite tourney today. :mad:

the amount of Bryson vs Brooks screaming and yelling out today was just stupid crazy. The amount of stupid sub 30 yr old males running around saying "come on brooksy" or "Brrrrryyysssooonnn" was just beyond annoying.

Back