Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Cantlay making moves this morning and it’s just… exhilarating?

Rory drops another putt from the fringe! If he gets the putter going… :oops:

What is everyone's guess for the cut line? I love trying to guess that at the beginning of Major Fridays.

I think +4 might get in to the weekend.

You spelled slow wrong.
Listening to the XM Radio coverage while I was mowing the lawn last night. I was straight up surprised to hear the commentators talking about how painfully slow DJ was on the greens. It was quite a relief to hear someone saying something even close to critical of the slow play.

What is everyone's guess for the cut line? I love trying to guess that at the beginning of Major Fridays.

I think +4 might get in to the weekend.
Is it top 60 and ties?

Ooh Louis nearly holed that from the greenside bunker!

So Rory is having an adventure here

Dick Fosbury, Rick Barry, Bryson DeChambeau.

Nice eagle by Bryson there on 18

Not gonna lie, everyone who thought fox did a bad job at a telecast needs to watch this for the amount of coverage we are getting instead of fluff pieces in commercials, and then come say that again.

These fluff pieces are trash. Why did we watch Rocco Mediate for a segment instead of live freakin coverage?

-5 through his last 7. Bryson is en fuego!!

-5 through his last 7. Bryson is en fuego!!
It will be interesting to see if the pm group has the tougher greens today and if we end up a bit bunched together

Not gonna lie, everyone who thought fox did a bad job at a telecast needs to watch this for the amount of coverage we are getting instead of fluff pieces in commercials, and then come say that again.

These fluff pieces are trash. Why did we watch Rocco Mediate for a segment instead of live freakin coverage?

Who thought Fox did a bad job? The only thing they did I didn't like were the microphones in the cups and in the stands.

Yikes!

Would be the appropriate reaction for Bryson’s tee shot on the par 3.

DJ looks like he is having fun out there. Oh wait, maybe it’s not fun. Who knows 😂😂😂

Bryson has had trouble on that par 3

The announcers sure seem elated don’t they?
I’m slightly suspicious they have a mini fridge full of Michelob Ultra under the desk 🤨

DJ looks like he is having fun out there. Oh wait, maybe it’s not fun. Who knows 😂😂😂
Is he one end of our golf emotion spectrum? Instead of 1➡10, we have DJ➡Hatton?

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Back