2022/2023 Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Madrid making City look rather pedestrian. I have not seen City play this uninspired in a long time.
They made up for it yesterday.

They made up for it yesterday.
Yeah they are on another level right now. That system is clicking and this probably will be the year Pep gets his UEFA championship.

Yeah they are on another level right now. That system is clicking and this probably will be the year Pep gets his UEFA championship.
Hard to see Inter matching City at the final. Every year there's been a gap in some aspect of City's game, now they can beat you from every direction. Single match can surprise, like the last time City was in the final 🍻 But realistically it's City's to lose.

Newcastle meteorically rising and trying to finish as on of the leaders and make their way to UEFA play next year. I thought they were at least a year away from these types of performances.

Roma with an all-time dark arts performance makes it to the final of the Europa League.

This is why I love this sport:

This coming weekend is massive, both ends of the table. City can quiet north London with a win & fates of championship football can be almost sealed, along with survival.

Win at wolves could pretty much secure premiership football for another season, for one of the oldest & storied football clubs.

We're not popular, we're only loved on the right side of Stanley Park, but a founding club with a peoples focus since day one shouldn't be in this situation (I'm biased, but sue me 🤣).

UTFT!
COYB!
ETID!
Born not manufactured

This coming weekend is massive, both ends of the table. City can quiet north London with a win & fates of championship football can be almost sealed, along with survival.

Win at wolves could pretty much secure premiership football for another season, for one of the oldest & storied football clubs.

We're not popular, we're only loved on the right side of Stanley Park, but a founding club with a peoples focus since day one shouldn't be in this situation (I'm biased, but sue me 🤣).

UTFT!
COYB!
ETID!
Born not manufactured

They need a Brighton performance against Wolves.........my son is a Forest fan hes at the Arsenal game later 2 wins today and mother/wife doesnt have to put up with 2 miserbles farts anymore :LOL:

I'm a Wolves fan. It won't be as easy for Everton as people think, we've been excellent at home recently.

Leeds going down. Ah well, maybe they're no longer a top league team any more.

I’m so happy to see Luton Town get promoted to the Premier League! The first soccer match I ever saw in person (or even watched for that matter) was Arsenal vs Luton Town at Highbury Park (Arsenal’s former home) in March 1983. It’s going to be so much fun seeing EPL games played at Luton Town’s 10,000 seat stadium!! lol

I’m so happy to see Luton Town get promoted to the Premier League! The first soccer match I ever saw in person (or even watched for that matter) was Arsenal vs Luton Town at Highbury Park (Arsenal’s former home) in March 1983. It’s going to be so much fun seeing EPL games played at Luton Town’s 10,000 seat stadium!! lol
That's massive, life changing for the club just getting promoted.
I think I've been to that ground for a fa cup qualifier back in the day.

Back in 1989 i went to Lutons ground with my local team , it was horrific how i got out of there uninjjured was a bloody miracle .i wasnt a hooligan ,i went to watch a football match. They need a new stadium asap

This is were visiting fans go at Luton i did feel sorry for the pepole who lived there you enter the stand up some steps to get to your seat....... they have been there since 1905 in the mid 80s they did ban away fans due to hooliganism or the English decease i think it was called ii hope they do well in the premiership and make money so they can build a new stadium the plans for which look great

Attachments

• oak-stand-luton-town-kenilworth-road-scaled.jpg
    oak-stand-luton-town-kenilworth-road-scaled.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 4
  • DVGu7mNWsAABH_H.jpg
    DVGu7mNWsAABH_H.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Come on Leeds. It ain't over 'till it's over.

As a Bayern fan I was of course happy to win the league but man that’s a crushing blow for Dortmund. We handed the league on a silver platter. Then fired half our board after the whistle gif the F ups all season. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back