2022/2023 Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal wanted mudryk badly so I'm sure that had to do with Chelsea going for him.

100%. I don’t honestly think he was on Chelsea’s radar at all until that point. He’s shown flashes of ability but nothing stand out. Certainly nothing to justify his price tag.

Personally, I’d rather have kept Werner. Don’t feel like he got a fair crack at it.

100%. I don’t honestly think he was on Chelsea’s radar at all until that point. He’s shown flashes of ability but nothing stand out. Certainly nothing to justify his price tag.

Personally, I’d rather have kept Werner. Don’t feel like he got a fair crack at it.
At least Chelsea have 8 more years to find out if he's worth it.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang had 6 passes completed in his 45 minutes of play, 4 were kick offs.

Explain how a world cup winner is NOT the best player in Brighton's squad, Mitoma is something else

& how does Shaw not get a red card for that? FA & EPL are corrupt as corrupt can be.

& how does Shaw not get a red card for that? FA & EPL are corrupt as corrupt can be.
I don't think it's a red because he didn't deny an obvious goal scoring opportunity. Otherwise, wouldn't every handball in the box be a red?

I don't think it's a red because he didn't deny an obvious goal scoring opportunity. Otherwise, wouldn't every handball in the box be a red?
Are you kidding me right now? Watch it again, open your eyes & try again. It is a blatant handball, we live in the world of slow motion replays & millimetres decisions by video yet a good old 'I'm gonna put my hand there' call is not a straight red?

Are you kidding me right now? Watch it again, open your eyes & try again. It is a blatant handball, we live in the world of slow motion replays & millimetres decisions by video yet a good old 'I'm gonna put my hand there' call is not a straight red?
No, I don't believe that is a red card, per the rules.

Was playing a round with my son so missed the arsenal game. Saw highlights dodgey game but a win is a win. 2nd place ain't bad.

Last edited:
Was playing a round with my son so missed the arsenal game. Saw highlights dodgey game but a win is a win. 2nd play ain't bad.
odegaard-martin-odegaard.gif

Felt sorry for Newcastle today. Thought it should have been a penalty in the first half (although that might be my blue-tinted glasses).

Always nice to see United losing though.

Felt sorry for Newcastle today. Thought it should have been a penalty in the first half (although that might be my blue-tinted glasses).

Always nice to see United losing though.
It hit his thigh didn't it

Forest just loves to make these matches full of late drama. Arguably the better side today, yet find themselves scrambling to preserve the 3 points late.

Real Madrid making City look rather pedestrian. I have not seen City play this uninspired in a long time.

Real Madrid making City look rather pedestrian. I have not seen City play this uninspired in a long time.
It would be nice if Pedestrian City showed up in the premier league.

Folarin Balogun committing to USMNT! Woo!

I'd have remortgaged to have been at the San Siro for those two CL games.

Pure nostalgic for me growing up in yhe 90s & 00s, also, what an atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back