2022 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

So what do you feel is main diff between CSoft, SSoft, and Soft?

The Chrome Soft was good for me today. Plenty low spin off the tee and solid check on the greens all day long. I just love the high ball flight I am seeing.
I really agree with this post. Chrome Soft really works on the greens for me and I notice the higher ball flight over LS.

Had a really fun round with a new driver a couple days ago, and the CSX really got to shine during it. It's a really good match for me off the tee right now. Bunches of bombs.

And the sound off that new driver..

The CS and ERC Soft play very similar for me.
A little more green side spin with the CS.
The Triple Track has really grown on me, though. I like it way better than Truvis, which I tend to have a hared time finding if it's in the rough.

Man I can't find the Yellow Truvis anywhere locally. Anyone else notice this?

Man I can't find the Yellow Truvis anywhere locally. Anyone else notice this?

I do. Been two different RogerDunn. All they had was triple track. Even local store near home don’t have it either.
Amazon have it but I don’t trust sellers there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really excited by the 😉 from Wunder in the AMA thread. Can’t wait to hear what’s coming down the line.

I have yet to try the regular CS for this iteration. I need to give it a try!

I have yet to try the regular CS for this iteration. I need to give it a try!
Put in the regular CS for the balance of the season yesterday - Just like everything about this ball.
It's the best version they have done.

I do. Been two different RogerDunn. All they had was triple track. Even local store near home don’t have it either.
Amazon have it but I don’t trust sellers there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's weird. It's almost time to go back to white for fall anyways so no big deal, but I really like the Truvis pattern and the yellow is so much easier to see. It's my primary ball during the core season. I really hope this is just a supply chain issue and not a sign of things to come.

Really excited by the 😉 from Wunder in the AMA thread. Can’t wait to hear what’s coming down the line.
HOLY HELL ME TOO! My only wish is it comes in Yellow and has TT. And it doesn't take 3-4 months to get directly from Callaway if you order said yellow option 😅

HOLY HELL ME TOO! My only wish is it comes in Yellow and has TT. And it doesn't take 3-4 months to get directly from Callaway if you order said yellow option 😅
I’m really excited if they decide to go in this direction.

Ive been really enjoying the chrome soft X LS

this is the year of doing things differently now. I think I’m officially moving on from triple track after 18 months.
I remember reading a post from you saying you'll never putt without triple track again lol

I remember reading a post from you saying you'll never putt without triple track again lol

There was a time I thought that. But as I’ve worked on my putting, eye dominance, and importantly my attention right now, I’m more distracted by it, than finding it helpful. This is a recent development.

The most helpful alignment so far has been a thick black single solid line. No clue how Travis will work, but I’m looking forward to finding out.

There was a time I thought that. But as I’ve worked on my putting, eye dominance, and importantly my attention right now, I’m more distracted by it, than finding it helpful. This is a recent development.

The most helpful alignment so far has been a thick black single solid line. No clue how Travis will work, but I’m looking forward to finding out.
Why does this make me feel like I should play Triple Track today, just to keep the cosmic balance? :unsure:

I'll see if they have a sleeve of LS.

Back