ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Holiday Cheer is Coming Soon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

The Holidays with this community are a very special for us here. One of the reasons for that is it is another chance to have a blast and give back to this great group of people with something we call THP Holiday Cheer. It's a thank you of sorts to all of the THPers that made the past year so wonderful. In the 12 years we have run this special event prior, we have given away some crazy prizes including trips, equipment and a whole lot more.

CxUXK5BVIAAEHnO 15-08-22-496-M.jpg

This year THP Holiday Cheer will run right after the Grandaddy in December and each day will be jam packed with awesome prizes.

Most prizes are open to everybody that is a forum member or reader of this site, with the exception of a couple of grand prizes that are available to Albatross Club Members only. The 2022 club is open now and you can sign up here.

Get ready for some fun, as a week long extravaganza will be here before we know it.

Love to see Holiday Cheer coming back!!!

Who doesn’t love them some cheer over the holidays. THP does it right and leaves me saying…

With secret Santa and Holiday cheer,
All the feels hitting today!

Holiday Cheer season!!!!! Looking forward to it, and thanks to all who put in the hard work to make it happen

Always some great prizes!

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

Oh my. I like holiday cheer. A lot.

One of the most fun things THP does!

Grandaddy then Holiday Cheer?!?!?!?

Holiday cheer! It’s my favorite time of the year

Yes! Love Holiday Cheer!
1636980642171.png

Woohoo!!!!

Love this!!

This made the snow that feel so much better today! Thanks to all who make this happen!

Looking forward to this one. Holiday Cheer never disappoints.

Always exciting.

Holiday Cheer was a lot of fun the last couple years. Glad it’s coming back.

Holiday cheer may be one of the most fun weeks on the forum outside of events. Can’t wait to see what that week entails!

Back