2022 Mizuno ST Series Drivers and Metal Woods

Hear that @MWard they’d have scared you!

just firing shots out there, I see. I just got my GC3 back, I will see what sort of ball speeds I can put up with my Mizuno driver.

just firing shots out there, I see. I just got my GC3 back, I will see what sort of ball speeds I can put up with my Mizuno driver.
Wait you have a GC3 now?

Wait you have a GC3 now?

I call the BLP a GC3 since it’s just a branding thing and still the same device. It just got back today from being fixed so I have a fun useful device again

I call the BLP a GC3 since it’s just a branding thing and still the same device. It just got back today from being fixed so I have a fun useful device again
Don't break the screen again ;)

This my friends. Is a 345 yard almost driven green in 40 degree temps.

#notshort

image.jpg

KABOOM! Did you get to hit it against the G model? Big difference in forgiveness (when G is adjusted for forgiveness?)

huge difference in launch. This I can hit at about 12-13 degrees. I can’t get the G over 9.

huge difference in launch. This I can hit at about 12-13 degrees. I can’t get the G over 9.
Thats the answer I was looking for. I imagine forgiveness is better in the Z?

What about spin numbers, Mizuno claims it’sa low spin head, but the video shows rather long drives at 95 mph. I’m wondering Tensei AV Raw 50. Might just be a great stock shaft, and i have 3 others i could fiddle with.

What about spin numbers, Mizuno claims it’sa low spin head, but the video shows rather long drives at 95 mph. I’m wondering Tensei AV Raw 50. Might just be a great stock shaft, and i have 3 others i could fiddle with.

the tensei stuff has never been a line I have liked. But that is not to say it’s bad. It is great for a lot of people. I think the spin numbers are great. I have a little shaft work to completely unlock it but this is a great head.

the tensei stuff has never been a line I have liked. But that is not to say it’s bad. It is great for a lot of people. I think the spin numbers are great. I have a little shaft work to completely unlock it but this is a great head.
Thanks brother! I’m really hoping to try it versus the rogue in about a month after I’m clear to swing a club full on again. I’m really psyched loved the old z but like a idiot never demoed it until about a month ago! I saw the tensei as a decent mid spin stock option. Mizuno is limited in other options for slower swings

Thanks brother! I’m really hoping to try it versus the rogue in about a month after I’m clear to swing a club full on again. I’m really psyched loved the old z but like a idiot never demoed it until about a month ago! I saw the tensei as a decent mid spin stock option. Mizuno is limited in other options for slower swings
The Aldila Ascent is a solid offering.

this is not a driver to sleep on. I will not say it is the best and only. But it is solid and not lagging. I have some head to head to do with another driver but this one makes it a two horse race for me.

This excites me. As pumped as I am for my Rogue LS and LTDx…this one……

This excites me. As pumped as I am for my Rogue LS and LTDx…this one……

it was instantly noticeable and exciting.

Already shipped…

Hi, has anybody checked if there is a diference in head weight between the previous stz head and the new 220 model? Thanks in advance

We have driver shipping. 👀

Turns out the earlier was a false alarm of the label being printed.

Hi, has anybody checked if there is a diference in head weight between the previous stz head and the new 220 model? Thanks in advance
I can check this for you next week!

I really like the 220. I like the incremental improvement and refinement. I like that I can get the STZ 220 air born while maintaining good spin unlike the STG for me. I like that it wants to go straight. I like the sound..

I really like the 220. I like the incremental improvement and refinement. I like that I can get the STZ 220 air born while maintaining good spin unlike the STG for me. I like that it wants to go straight. I like the sound..

I like reading that you like it.... :)

Back