ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Mystery Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

Also...100 pages 😁

Edit: I was beat to the "100th page post" by someone who's going to drive the speed limit home when he has better than a 5% chance at a golden ticket:(

I hope it didn't get missed and they threw it away with the bag 😳
Absolutely zero chance of that. Every single bag winner has had their heads inside those bags looking for that ticket. I speak from experience. It looked a little like this...

Absolutely zero chance of that. Every single bag winner has had their heads inside those bags looking for that ticket. I speak from experience. It looked a little like this...

Oh, trust me. I know.

But it doesn't stop me from doubting myself 🤣

I will drive the speed limit home
Don't worry folks, I know he's lying. I rode in a cart with him at Wolf Creek and nearly died twice on the same hole :LOL:

And that cart needed a total brake job after our round.

OK, none of it was his fault, you know what I mean if you've played there.

Well......I did turn it inside out:ROFLMAO:

It's adjustable. Its a four iron and there is a little window on the hozel and says MyFly Loft
View attachment 9059281
That sir is a 4 Utility not a 4 iron and its a good one. Need a shaft and a hosel adapter from Cobra and you're good to go

That sir is a 4 Utility not a 4 iron and its a good one. Need a shaft and a hosel adapter from Cobra and you're good to go
Great article and thread on that here too

Go to work as the only admin in think the district today meaning I can’t THP much throughout the day….and I figure when I show up tonight there’d be a golden ticket sighting already…. But Nope! Nada!

Hopefully a video pops tonight to unleash the excitement!

If you can post in this thread you can open the bag.

Been fun catching up! Some great gifts!

Ok, I've been lucky enough to get one of these bags twice in past years. And I've received some really nice stuff. But this year is blowing the past years out of the water on quality of stuff in them.

Back