2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

Yes sir they are. I also will try the 15s out at some point. And a huge thank you to @xThor for confirming the weight size that comes in the Las Vegas for me.I figured he might know a thing or two about that!
Happy to help bud! Glad the heavier weight seems to be working so far!

I’ve been thinking a lot about the weight kit. But my putting has been the best it’s been in a long time. Why would I mess with it :LOL:

Because we are the lunatic fringe my man change those weights 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪

So I haven't been able to play for a few weeks and practice has been minimal because life has just been crazy recently. I made it out to the range today and hit the putting green for a little bit before leaving. I pulled out my Eleven and dropped three balls about 15 feet from the hole. No practice strokes and the first two hit dead center of the cup and the last one stopped just off the right edge. The Eleven is so stable and easy to putt with it's silly.

Lots of 2 putts and burned edges my last round with the Eleven. It's mainly due to my proximity to the hole not being good but the 3 putts are staying off the scorecard!

I dropped the 20 gram weights in and headed to the practice green this evening. I noticed on the first swing how much smoother I was in the back swing. I spent about 30 minutes rolling putts and liked what I was feeling. The practice green is a bit slow but the speed control tonight was much better than usual. Looking forward to my rounds this weekend!
20's??? You're an animal

Continue to be super happy with my two ball eleven. Making a confident stroke and seeing some positive results.

20's??? You're an animal

I was able to play yesterday and I had 31 putts! The greens were rolling nice and my speed control was really good. I started out witha birdie on hole 1 from about 30 feet! The heavier weights are worth the cost. With the stock 10’s in there my stroke looked like Will Z’s lmao. It has really smoothed that Out. I will try the 15s also as the greens get faster for the winter and rolling good. This purchase was worth every penny!

Felt like it was time to switch putters.

57989AB5-1C89-47F2-8B4F-BA33B000C31F.jpeg

How many have had a chance to try out the 5K line?
Used @xThor's triple wide for just one putt in Myrtle. Shouldn't have let him have it back. Felt so good. Liked the Garsen grip on there too.

Used @xThor's triple wide for just one putt in Myrtle. Shouldn't have let him have it back. Felt so good. Liked the Garsen grip on there too.

Agree on the grip! So GOOD!

I own and game the One. It’s the best putter I’ve ever owned

I have the same "one". I agree with the best putter I have owned. Absolutely shocked as I have putted with mallets my entire adult life.

How many have had a chance to try out the 5K line?
Almost blind bought a One, but I have tried it twice in store now and have not come away in love, which is disappointing because I was fully prepared to fall in love and buy. I'm confused by and sad about how few putts I make with it when trying it. Will no doubt try it again though or just hope we see something soon that distracts me.

I love the Daytona Beach shape. I never got along with the classic 2-Ball and then went to the Ten Triple Track, but there’s something about the lines on this putter that suit my eye and make alignment easy even with the naked crown.

889190B2-6802-492A-9A21-FED917C1A4D7.jpeg

Hmm... What to do, what to do...

I love the Daytona Beach shape. I never got along with the classic 2-Ball and then went to the Ten Triple Track, but there’s something about the lines on this putter that suit my eye and make alignment easy even with the naked crown.

View attachment 9122676
Did you have that in Myrtle? I like the look of that.

I got them to make me a beautiful black with orange highlights in the Atlanta offering and it is extremely good - owned more than 30 putters and this one is right up with the best.

Did you have that in Myrtle? I like the look of that.
I brought it, but I’ve been using the Eleven Triple Track most of the season. I went all orange paint fill so I figured with Halloween right around the corner it was time to get festive.

I brought it, but I’ve been using the Eleven Triple Track most of the season. I went all orange paint fill so I figured with Halloween right around the corner it was time to get festive.
I should have used it one of the rounds. Can't believe it sat in the condo the whole time lol

View attachment 9122676
So empty on top, I really like that.

Wonder how much visually different it would be with a little dot on top.

So empty on top, I really like that.

Wonder how much visually different it would be with a little dot on top.
They offer naked, line, half line, dot, and 3 dots in the Garage. I still think I like naked the best, but I bet I could also get along with dot or 3 dots.

1663954248452.png

Back