2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

I never heard of such offers. Wish I would have seen this thing.
I didn’t do a very good job putting it on display on the practice green 🙁 and this is why my family motto is “regrets will haunt you”!

They offer naked, line, half line, dot, and 3 dots in the Garage. I still think I like naked the best, but I bet I could also get along with dot or 3 dots.

View attachment 9122681
Naked is best by miles! If it weren’t for putting lights out with my Daytona Beach my scores would have ballooned!
C7F942DC-1357-4245-BE95-96FBB9D1F876.jpeg50E1FC72-9C1B-4CC7-9B28-93DB91784D95.jpeg

thinking of adding another San Diego, no paint fill, no alignment, in tour silver, black shaft...

Anyone know what the stock weights in the Odyssey 11 are?

I took them out but mine don't have any numbers on them whatsoever.

Also, anywhere you can get weight kits? I probably need an extra 10g in the head.

Also, anywhere you can get weight kits? I probably need an extra 10g in the head.
Think it might depend on length? The website states 15g are standard, but I have a 35" putter and took mine out and weighed them, and they are definitely 10's. I am wondering if they are treating it based on length and 15's are standard on 34.

Think it might depend on length? The website states 15g are standard, but I have a 35" putter and took mine out and weighed them, and they are definitely 10's. I am wondering if they are treating it based on length and 15's are standard on 34.

I’m yet to see an odyssey putter ship with different weights in the 33/34/35in models.

I don’t have scales to measure so no idea what to buy in order to add the weight I’m looking for

Any idea on this @xThor ?

These should be stock at 10g.
try calling customer service, I see where individual weights can be ordered for Toulons, and it says Elevens on my sheet, but I cannot 100% confirm.

These should be stock at 10g.
try calling customer service, I see where individual weights can be ordered for Toulons, and it says Elevens on my sheet, but I cannot 100% confirm.
Interesting. Wonder why the website says stock weights are 15g then.

DB2FE1DC-15EF-45E4-B11C-D7D6057701AB.png

Hit the putting green for a few minutes while at the range today. Continue to love the Eleven. Just so easy to put the ball right on my intended line and speed control is awesome. The tour lined suits my eye so well also, really easy to line up at my target.

I’ve been having some struggles with the TriHot 5k Triple Wide. Lately I’ve been missing left even on really short putts. It seems to want to shut down during the stroke. I’m going back to the Spider Tour for a round or two while I work with the TH5kTW during practice.

Lol but mine are 10’s! What a wild world

yeah, my original thought was all came with stock 10g’s (Toulons, Tens, some of the white hot OG). That’s been the case for a while. No clue why the site says 15s

Visiting the Japanese Odyssey site is fun.

I want this:
1280_kv07TFFUWZO5191z.png

1280_Qiiq8p8jlil01Uja.png

1280_ok9fo0Wrpk99U5sw.png

Nearing the end of the good weather part of the season, so I figured I’d post how well the DW Tri-Hot has worked out for me this year. Feels great being able to stand over the ball and know that you have a much greater chance than ever before of sinking the putt. I’ve improved night and day over the 4-10’ putts I’d have hoped to of made just a few a year ago. This year I’ve been able to convert those much more consistently and the results have been great. Really love the classy look down by the ball and most of all the feel of the MOI in the head has been tremendous. I believe in part this has been the biggest improvement this year as the slightest miss isn’t as punishing when the face is able to hold a steady line and roll in the intended direction.

@xThor what grip do you have on your Triple Wide?

This thread popped up so it's a good reminder.

Played Sunday in a fundraiser for my old high school's golf team. Played with my brother and a couple of high school buddies I haven't seen in years. I'm a high handicapper, but I started the back nine at House on the Rock resort (The Springs course) Par, Birdie, Par, Par, Par. From there I bogeyed out. Shot an 88. My second time playing sub 90 all year. It's a tough course with the back 9 designed by Andy North, very tough if you don't find the fairway.

Anyway...the star of the round was the driver and the putter. I made two putts longer than 20 feet and left myself with A LOT of close second putts. The Triple Wide has been the most consistent club in my bag all year and I can't imagine taking it out. It's gotten to the point where I've considered buying a back up in case this one gets damaged in any way (I have a 3 year old boy, it could happen:ROFLMAO:)...

I just can't say enough good things about how the Triple Wide has performed for me this year. I'm hoping to get out again yet this year, but this time of year is always such a unknown with weather. That said I don't know that I've ever left a season knowing that one club in my bag would be coming back again next year and the Triple Wide absolutely will. The Toulon Vegas I got at the Grandaddy never saw the course once. As beautiful as that club is, it's a shame, but no way the triple Wide was coming out of the bag.

It's so forgiving, the weighting is perfect and the feel is fantastic.

Garsen quad tour
Thanks buddy. Remember liking it, even though I only hit one putt with it. Trying to think of what I may ask for in 2 months :)

Thanks buddy. Remember liking it, even though I only hit one putt with it. Trying to think of what I may ask for in 2 months :)

I am a convert. I really like the position and feel in my hands. It will no doubt be on my next putter as well

Really early this year I got into the TEN 2 ball and it has been great. I truly thought I would not entertain anything else this year. Then due to my #lunaticfringe behavior, I pulled the trigger on the ELEVEN 2 ball. I have been going back and forth for the past couple months. The ELEVEN experiment is over and the TEN is back to stay (until the next shiny object appears). It is amazing how the weighting can change so much. Both awesome, just TEN seems to fit me better.

Last edited:
So this may have been my best putting season in a long time. And it's gotten even better the last 10 full rounds I've played. This season I have averaged around 1.75 putts per hole. The last 10, I've averaged only 1.6 and in the last five rounds alone I have 17 birdies. (two rounds DW 7 birdies, three rounds Chicago 10 birdies)

Having a putter that is fitted to my specs (Chicago) and having a putter that is sooooo insanely forgiving, even though it isn't fit to my specs (DW) has made me so incredibly confident on the green this season.

I know putters come down to preference and confidence looking down for a lot of people. Me being one of them. I didn't trust my DW fully until I got the proper grip on it, but now I really don't care which of these two putters I use because the trust is there with both. As is the performance.

There isn't much to be said that I haven't already in previous posts though I will break each of them down a little more during my end of season write up for all my equipment. But I just wanted to get out there how darn thankful I am for these two putters and they really have elevated my game on the green this year overall.

Back