Tour Event 2022 President's Cup

I think Zinger was having a stroke on air talking about the European golfers

I misread the projections, we play Sunday no matter what lol

In regards to the International team - at least they can lay claim to the WORST overall putting display ever seen in the pro ranks.

Kim(s) taking putting lessons from Willet?

Haven't seen kisner hit a shot. Is he playing that badly? His teams have sucked.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My son asked me a question today.. and it got me thinking..

How many LIV golfers did I think who are watching the cup?? Vs how many pga guys watch the LIV show? I bet most of the LIV guys have watched at least a few of the matches.. to about non watching the LIV show...

Any thoughts

Did Zinger just throw some shade on Bryson?

For those not watching, DLIII was driving his cart through a gallery rope, and lifted the rope up and over his head as he was passing under it. The announcer commented that it was not easy to do, and 'Zinger wasted no time adding "not for EVERYONE"

This has been some amazing golf so far! Enjoyed watching the US team drop bomb putts yesterday and this afternoon the International TeM is coming roaring back! Hope the US holds them off tomorrow but this has been a great watch!

These are great matches. Fun to watch

Scott hasn’t missed a shot in the past few hours it seems. Very impressive.

What amazing shots on 18 with the final group!

What is the PC doing sending them out at 11 am? Go at 8 am so you have the whole morning away from Football

Wow, what a run by the Internationals! Makes tomorrow a lot more interesting with singles.

That was some great golf to watch. Tom Kim and Cam Davis were en fuego!! 🔥

That was fantastic, high-quality golf from both teams. Love it!

Pretty embarrassing from the US to allow this

Wow Tom Kim 😳

Haven't seen kisner hit a shot. Is he playing that badly? His teams have sucked.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
Yes, he is. He wasn't on form coming in and this course seems not to fit him.

Back