2022 PUMA X Arnold Palmer Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago PUMA dropped their first of the 2022 Tracks campaign with the Conservation line. Today what has become a yearly tradition right before the tournament begins at Bay Hill, the debut of the 2022 PUMA X Arnold Palmer Collection.

22SS_xGO_Apparel_APCollection-ChairDetail_1470-1024x683.jpg

Launching today, the Spring 2022 PUMA X Arnold Palmer Collection captures the excellence of golf’s global icon through nostalgic color palettes, unique prints and personalized detailing that embody the essence of Mr. Palmer’s legacy. The lineup is perfectly timed with the PGA...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great collection 😍

The whole release looks fantastic and something I would wear on and off the course!

Hmmm. Not sure. Like the blue polo - and kinda like the grey shorts. I'm sure it's all great stuff though.

Great looking collection. Can’t beat CloudSpun.

I expect to be destroyed here, but this collection just doesn't do it for me. I liked their Arnold Palmer invitational stuff in the past more.

I know it's in line with Arnie's style and the cloudspun material is great, but I'll pass on this release.

Edit: ok looked at it again, polos are good, I just saw the sweaters and shorts first and those aren't for me :)

I like a couple of those items. I'll pass on the rope hat though

I have both of the layering options from last year, the sweatshirt and the quarter zip.

They are both amazing - slightly tight on the forearms but not restrictive on the 1/4 zip.

I really like this collection as well.

Cloudspun for the win.

This hat might be is a bit much
1646056968333.png

I like all the gray items. Color wise I preferred the conservation release.

This hat might be is a bit much
View attachment 9070553
I just got my son the version in grey.

For the rest of the collection yes to all of it! Can't wait to pick up a few things. The Puma X AP collections are always some of my favorite pieces

You had me at cloudspun with the AP umbrella 😍

Looks so good

The quarter zip is killer.

Oh the blue with pink lining is 🔥🔥🔥

Back