2022 TaylorMade STEALTH Drivers

I gave the toe side a good spin and ……well, it didn’t go well for me! 😆
Haha I've had good luck with the high toe. Were you down low?.

Haha I've had good luck with the high toe. Were you down low?.

Dunno tbh, I wasn't monitoring the strike point. Given some of the ball flights I was getting.....I may have been hitting the ball with the grip....

Dunno tbh, I wasn't monitoring the strike point. Given some of the ball flights I was getting.....I may have been hitting the ball with the grip....
I mean, are you new here? You obviously just need new grips.

:p

This one gets the nod today for the scramble. We will see how it does when I start swinging like a lunatic.

This one gets the nod today for the scramble. We will see how it does when I start swinging like a lunatic.
Sounds like good fun!!

20220528_225425.jpg20220528_225513.jpg

Face update. I can't even imagine how many strikes this thing has on it now. And I've let countless people hit it. It's got a little dirt on it, but not so much as a scratch or single impression, as far as I can see. Rock solid.

The face of the Stealth Plus is holding up better than the face of the Cobra for me.
Yeah I've noticed my Cobra looks ... less great, after the range.

I would love to try a Trono shaft in my Stealth. Something about that shaft really works for me.

Man it's weird how you can have one really bad drive, and think you didn't have a good day with the it. I put one in the water on the third hole. Was very not happy about it. Looking at the stats I actually drove the ball really well. Missed 2 fairways, and was on the right side of the fairway/intended position on just about everything. Honestly should have done more with it, looking back. Some good opportunities.

Forgiveness still seems pretty good to me. First one was 307 heely to great position, and kind of high toe'd one on the 14th. 310, good shape. The other driver didn't come out to play once again.

Had one in hand and was not impressed with the build. There was a seam between the face and the frame which isn’t a big deal except the face wasn’t flush with frame near the heel. Mind you this isn’t a place where one should strike a shot but this immediately turned me off. However, there are many who enjoy great success with this though and it may prove to be a reliable build.

20220601_152616.jpg

Matte black ball murdering MACHINE.

What is your current shaft of choice?
Ventus Black 6X. Played some others in it at first, but back to the favorite for a while now.

Ventus Black 6X. Played some others in it at first, but back to the favorite for a while now.
That is what I was remembering. What a hammer!

You can mishit it and it still pounds the ball. I like it.
For you. For me, it would probably spin at about 1200 and fall to the ground at 170 yards.

For you. For me, it would probably spin at about 1200 and fall to the ground at 170 yards.
Mattelie would never do you wrong like that buddy! :)

I had to make a driver choice for my assault* on Coyote Springs this weekend and in the end, the Stealth went into the bag.

*It is entirely possible that Coyote Springs will assault me.

I had to make a driver choice for my assault* on Coyote Springs this weekend and in the end, the Stealth went into the bag.

*It is entirely possible that Coyote Springs will assault me.

I was kind of waiting all day for this post. :p

I hit 12/14 fairways this weekend at Coyote Springs, north of Vegas. I hit 3 wood twice and 5 wood once, so that means I was 9/11 with the Stealth Plus. Everything about it felt good and the distance was very good for me. Just a very solid outing, far more fairway hits than I usually have. It led to a really good score for me. Man, this is such a good driver.

best day off the tee this weekend. 13/14 fairways hit w/ average drive of 295. I was 2/3 with the 300 mini so I was actually 11/11 with the stealth+. Finally conceded in to playing a natural fade off the tee. I aimed left center, opened the front foot a bit, and let the ball do what it wants instead of forcing a draw

My buddies I played with havent heard the stealth yet and loved the sound

I hear a lot about winning clubs and testing gear on this site…boy oh boy would I like a crack at the stealth hammer.

20220610_181434.jpg

Just gonna leave that here...

Back