2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup

I recorded the game just in case I missed it. Turns out, I'll see the most important part.

These first two rounds have been incredible for the shooters.

She never looked comfortable over that pk

Don’t pay for past performance

RapiNOe.

Nerves are real omg

Some ugly takes here.

Trying to get too fuckinggg cute!!!

That's an amazing save

Even if the rebound went in

Forced her to make zero saves.

I hate they lost but this is good in the long run. Get the younger players in and get the older players off the roster.

I think Vlatko went to the Berhalter school of coaching

US needs a refresh. Way too much talent to play like this. Never mind with our depth 1 sub in 119 mins?

US needs a refresh. Way too much talent to play like this. Never mind with our depth 1 sub in 119 mins?
That's been his plan the entire tournament. Play the entire game with the starting 11.

Just pure stupidity.

And your sub is a 38 year old who can no longer play at this level.

you think he went too conservative here today?
I think so. There were times in the first half where we clearly had momentum and the ball kept recycling back to the defenders to reset. A small move into space (which Fox did a couple of times) breaks the Dutch midfield and let’s you use the speed on the outside.
For my perspective I would have started Williams, Rodman and Smith up top and let our speed kill them. I would have had Mewis or Huerta in for Sullivan to get better position in the middle for Horan and relieve Ertz a little.

thanks god for Girma or this thing would never had gone to extra time

Also at 6’1” Murphy would have been my starting keeper .

She missed by a mile. Why was she even still on the team? I hate her.
She should have never been on this team. The best part is we never have to see her in a USWNT kit again

Geez guys, she been a representative of your country. Maybe support her win lose or draw.
I have a hunch, but there's a combination of Megan Rapinoe being on the older end of the spectrum for a professional footballer and some other stuff that's eliciting those reactions.

Back