CONTEST 2023 NFL Draft Thread

Are the eagles going to add another Georgia defense in Ringo?

Also what’s what wrong with him, wasn’t too long ago he was supposed to be one of the first CB taken 🤷🏻‍♂️

Are the eagles going to add another Georgia defense in Ringo?

Also what’s what wrong with him, wasn’t too long ago he was supposed to be one of the first CB taken 🤷🏻‍♂️
I mean at this point they have to right?
There are some body questions as well as versatility. But drafts are so deep now, the difference between a 2nd and a 4th is tiny

Hahahah they did it again!!

Colts take the BYU tackle, but I thought for sure they were going OSU OL.

His slide is unreal. But he did this his own way, it just didn’t work

It seems a near guarantee that Georgia Bulldogs will end up in either Philly or Pittsburgh.

Crazy that the Eagles defense is going to have FIVE Georgia Bulldogs on it. Talk about an amazing college defense

Taking a kicker in round 3 is a lot like taking Tucker in round 6 of fantasy football. A lot of folks had that kid ranked 2nd behind the Maryland kicker too
Every GM misses but we nailed the punter in the 4th a few years ago. Beats over paying one when you are tight against the cap.

The Pats are going to continue to build the lines. C coming up

The Pats are going to continue to build the lines. C coming up
That pick shows the combine. He goes to 40 picks if he didn’t have short arms.

Every GM misses but we nailed the punter in the 4th a few years ago. Beats over paying one when you are tight against the cap.
Yeah this is kind of where I’m at. Probably could have waited to the 5th but if your filling your only starting role I’m okay with it.

Lynch and Shanny have done a great job building the roster. They’ve done enough where I trust them. They definitely have some big whiffs but also some huge hits and the roster is stacked.

Valentine from KY has to be coming off the board here. Could immediately start in the NFL

Jones finally off the board to Browns.
Hopefully he pans out because he has some character stuff to deal with

The run of interior linemen continues. Gotta protect these guys, especially the short qbs

The run of interior linemen continues. Gotta protect these guys, especially the short qbs
I wanted the Texans to take Zavala. I like how he played last year and based on all I am reading is NFL ready

I wanted the Texans to take Zavala. I like how he played last year and based on all I am reading is NFL ready
I never saw him, but agree with you. GG was just talking about the player overshadowed by Robinson. That happens at lot at that position.

Are we going to get any WR help or do they think that Thomas actually going to play?

Pats are really building from the inside.

Bears now have Khalil Herbert, D’Onta Foreman, Travis Homer and Roschon Johnson at RB.

I think the rookie ends up starting

Back