CONTEST 2023 NFL Draft Thread

Carter Warren looks like Stanley from the Office

Eagles defense

IMG_2254.jpeg

Carter Warren looks like Stanley from the Office
The Jets might have stole one there. That guy is really good.

Stack the lineman Cardinals. You need so many bodies on OL and DL. Hopefully you’ll hit on a few.

Cardinals protecting Murray with that pick. I am not sold Murray is the long term answer, but that lOine should be solid.

i'm a little late to the party here. the HH draft pick for the lions....does this spell the end for goff after this year?

Good player. Pitt has another stud in Izzy Abanikanda still out there. He should be going soon.
If he could read a D and pick up a blitz even remotely he would have been a second round pick.

AZ is doing exactly what it should be doing. Build those lines and tank the season. So mad that they probably will have two top 10 picks next season. Hopefully neither are good enough to get caleb williams.

#DUUUVAL with a solid pick
LB from UF will be great from depth.

But i think they just traded out again. Better have been a 3rd next year

Swift to Philly!!! @jdtox that is why Gybbs was drafted.

Lions trading Swift to … the Eagles 🤦🏻‍♂️

Eagles pulling the trade to boot.

D’Andre Swift coming home to Philly.

Amazing weekend for Eagles

Swift traded to the Eagles for a 4th round pick in 2025.

If he could read a D and pick up a blitz even remotely he would have been a second round pick.

Agreed. A few vision issues, not always the most fluid. But the dude can flat out run the rock.

Bears now have Khalil Herbert, D’Onta Foreman, Travis Homer and Roschon Johnson at RB.

I think the rookie ends up starting
Herbert was sneaky good last year. Definitely needed another option though

I love that trade for the Lions.
He’s out, more capital next year.

Cardinals protecting Murray with that pick. I am not sold Murray is the long term answer, but that lOine should be solid.
They might have two picks in top 4 next year. Can you say Caleb Sweepstakes.

Bengals fan trolling the NFL on the coin flip

Back