2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

Two days of tournament play with the T100 has me with lots of thoughts I’ll share soon.

Quick hitters though:

They are impeccable looking in the bag.

They’re not the softest I’ve hit, but they’re damn good.

I was under par over 72 holes with them on par 3’s.

Two days of tournament play with the T100 has me with lots of thoughts I’ll share soon.

Quick hitters though:

Like them more than the PXG CB or to soon to say?

Quick hitters though:

How did you find them sound/feel compared to the prior edition?

I thought for sure after seeing pictures the t-150’s would be in my bag but something about the t-200’s has me thinking maybe I should get a full set of them. I know I regret not getting the 200’s at the Titleist experience in 2021 so maybe this is the time to make up for that. I really hope to see the lower irons at address soon so I can make my final decision. I know I could blend in a few t-150’s but the difference in finish kinda bothers me. Anyone have pictures of the 9 iron or pw at addres?

I thought for sure after seeing pictures the t-150’s would be in my bag but something about the t-200’s has me thinking maybe I should get a full set of them. I know I regret not getting the 200’s at the Titleist experience in 2021 so maybe this is the time to make up for that. I really hope to see the lower irons at address soon so I can make my final decision. I know I could blend in a few t-150’s but the difference in finish kinda bothers me. Anyone have pictures of the 9 iron or pw at addres?
It is such an unknown until we actually play something. I have had a combo set of T100S/T200 since they were released two years ago and I hit the T100S 7 iron so much better than the T200 6 iron. Still, if I were ordering again, I still would likely combo the same way because it seems like it should be easier to hit the T200s.

Reactions: MH
It is such an unknown until we actually play something. I have had a combo set of T100S/T200 since they were released two years ago and I hit the T100S 7 iron so much better than the T200 6 iron. Still, if I were ordering again, I still would likely combo the same way because it seems like it should be easier to hit the T200s.
That is the same combo I had, I think the t-200’s are much better than the 2021 version. Very limited time with them but I liked both the 150 and 200. I’m torn on what to order but will definitely hit them a couple more times to see if my initial thoughts remain the same

I thought I’d have issues with the T150 5 iron and I know it’s only one shot, but it was just as powerful and softer feeling than the Apex

How did you find them sound/feel compared to the prior edition?
They’re a little thumpier. Still firm, still very “Titleist”, not as sharp as the previous T100 though, albeit the T100S/T150 will feel softer to most with the undercut/compression-channel.

My fitting should be next week for these. Excited to see where I settle out in them. Sounds like they're working out pretty darn good for the Jamesman - under par on 16 par 3's is 🔥

I feel like I have become a good enough iron player to graduate from t300 to t200, especially given that the 350 is playing towards the t400 crowd (I don't like the feel or offset of the 400), hate giving up the forgiveness, but looks like it's time....

I despise those shafts but oh my those are gorgeous looking irons
I'm pretty pleased with them, I get a great ball flight and a ton of control out of the setup as is. Not seeing a lot of reason to change right now.

The 150 5-PW will take absolutely no time to succeed in my bag.

Similar to my fitting experience, it took less time to get comfortable with them than it did to even warm up my swing. While I didn't have them in the bag on Friday during my first round of member/member, they were in the bag Saturday with THPers and made enough of a statement to carry them into the bag Sunday for my final round.

And they absolutely 100% performed. The sound is SO rewarding on solid strikes, and the flight is checking off all the boxes so far.

I'm so excited to try these.

My combo ideas are getting crazy....

U505 3
T200 4
T150 5 to 7
T100 8 to PW

I'm open to whatever looks to fit me best. Lots of fun to be had.

Similar to my fitting experience, it took less time to get comfortable with them than it did to even warm up my swing. While I didn't have them in the bag on Friday during my first round of member/member, they were in the bag Saturday with THPers and made enough of a statement to carry them into the bag Sunday for my final round.

And they absolutely 100% performed. The sound is SO rewarding on solid strikes, and the flight is checking off all the boxes so far.
I saw the exact same with the 100's, no time to acclimate, and some crazy rewarding results.

What’s in the 4i spot?

Had my pro switch my order to Tensei blue AM2 and they will ship this week 😎

Had my pro switch my order to Tensei blue AM2 and they will ship this week 😎
Very interested in what you think of the Tensei's in them. I was looking at the Tensei's earlier this week for another set

I was at an indoor sim over the weekend and was hitting the old Titleist T100. They were sooo good. Really interested to see how these are. I liked the T100 feel more than what I am gaming now.

What’s in the 4i spot?
We decided during the fitting to keep the 150 in the bag to the 5 despite my typical decision to play something a hair more forgiving in that slot.

The change is at the 4, with the T200. It's a rocket launcher.

I want to add one thing early on in this likely endless discussion about the T series, because there seems to be a great deal of talk about the top line.

From the PW to the 7 iron, I had been playing muscleback irons for quite some time. I have yet to compare the two head to head, and likely will not even consider doing it, because from my perspective, the 150 iron setup is plenty compact at address. The subtle carve out in the cavity is so well done.

Long story short, they aren't chonky. They aren't rotund. They are great.

Back