OhioGolfer

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Weather
Do you have any golf trips planned for 2024 yet? If so, where are you going, and if not, where are you wanting to try and go?

2 on the books so far. BC sometime in the summer, and AZ in April for some golf with THPers.

Since I can, also doing Briggs Ranch with the boys in the spring. Cannot wait to finally get onto Dormie property and have a great few days

I'm going to Tampa in February, no particular courses, just a little winter trip. Then in May we're going to Sand Valley and Erin Hills. Hoping there will be more as the year goes on.

I'm going to Tampa in February, no particular courses, just a little winter trip. Then in May we're going to Sand Valley and Erin Hills. Hoping there will be more as the year goes on.
That is a freakin trip. Let me know when and where you settle in February, I may know a place to play.

That is a freakin trip. Let me know when and where you settle in February, I may know a place to play.
Will do, heading down February 2nd for the weekend.

Will do, heading down February 2nd for the weekend.
Funny story, I am free that weekend. PM me a week or so out and I’ll get us and whoever booked up if you don’t mind a touch of driving and then dealing me for a few hours.

Hidden Creek for the Data Experience, and Harbor Links for a work trip.

Funny story, I am free that weekend. PM me a week or so out and I’ll get us and whoever booked up if you don’t mind a touch of driving and then dealing me for a few hours.

There is 3 of us going so that would be perfect one of the days.

Nothing booked yet we shall see.

Going to The Open next year. Some non-golfers coming too so not trying to do the full bucket list trip, but the clubs are definitely coming along

Just one, a kick ass staff retreat with THP.

Yeah I have at least 1

I am playing in a WAGC event in Fla in Jan and I will be going to the World Am in August.
The rest is still TBD

Back