That‘s a pretty sweet deal! Any other TPCs on deck for the year?
I am trying to set up rounds at TPC Boston and TPC Scottsdale before 2024 ends.

I'm looking hard and wide for gap in the calendar to come to that side of the pond.

I'm looking hard and wide for gap in the calendar to come to that side of the pond.
Well we know you are coming once for a pretty special event

Me and a group of friends are going to Nashville at the end of April and looking forward to playing Hermitage while we are out there.

Me and a group of friends are going to Nashville at the end of April and looking forward to playing Hermitage while we are out there.
If you can sneak about 30 minutes west to Dickson try to play greystone. Great track!

my first trip of the year is complete, spring run down to Missouri. weather was decent and the courses played well; some sandy greens from aeration last fall, and all but one course was cartpath only due to heavy rain before our arrival. i'd have rather walked with my pushcart than trekking back and forth on every shot.

3/09: Oaks at Margaritaville (formerly Tan-Tar-A): misty and cool, narrow course with lots of elevation that needs some work, #9 is a super cool hole
3/10: Payne's Valley: cool, windy, and exposed up on the high ridges, Tiger's design is dramatic, fair, and worth every penny; the 19th hole experience is really cool
3/11: Old Kinderhook: another old school course, tons of elevation changes and elevated greens, our VRBO overlooked the par three 7th
3/11: Lake Valley: open layout, a 6-6-6 course with six each par 3s, 4s, and 5s was super interesting; good shape and nice choice for the second round of the day
3/12: Osage National: wonderful Palmer design along the river with many risk/reward options and lots of mounding, bonus mountain 9 for 27 holes, highly recommended

if i went back i think i'd look into staying on site at Osage National, maybe in early June. would play there more, plus still make the drive down to Branson for BP courses.

View attachment 9249096View attachment 9249097View attachment 9249098View attachment 9249099View attachment 9249100View attachment 9249101
WOW!!!! Those views are awesome. Even if your play was terrible it still must have been a blast. Thanks for sharing

Well we know you are coming once for a pretty special event
Oh absolutely. I'd simply want to start my season over there, before the snow clears from our courses. And meet THPers while doing that. September is something else though!

Meh- Pretty sedate Annual trip to Ocean City, MD again the week after Memorial Day. 3 rounds with a couple of buds. Man O' War, Rum Pointe, and Links at Lighthouse Sound. We upped our hotel game a bit to the Holiday Inn Oceanfront, though. The last couple years of 'budget' options were pretty bad. Elevators that didn't work, Pool that looked like a toxic pond, and A/C that wheezed barely any cool air at all. (luckily those few days were cool and drizzly, but we got 52-1/2 holes out of 54 in.) 3 days of CPO was a bummer since they had so much rain in the previous weeks.

Beer will be drunk, Sh!t will be talked and Steak will be consumed... and probably some Crab. The last several years schedules have made it that these trips are the only time all 3 of us play together. I play a lot of 'solo' rounds and may get to play with one or the other a few times. In the past, we played together almost 3 times a month.

As of now:

Scotland: North Berwick, Muirfield, Troon, Prestwick, Turnberry,Western Gailes

Michigan: Crystal Downs, Bay Harbor

Looking to add a couple more trips in.

Houston will be a perfect place to visit in September

Scotland in May.
So far have Golspie, Royal Dornach and Cruden Bay booked.
We'll be around St. Andrews for 5-6 days so will be trying for the Old as a single or playing 2 other rounds in the vicinity

Well, we did it! Booked Sand Valley and Lawsonia in July. We definitely benefited from being teachers and having summer break. July 12-14 was literally the only lodging date with all 4 courses available (on a waitlist for Lido but my wife things it will be too stern of a test).

We are playing Lawsonia the two days prior and staying in Green Lake. Any recommendations from SV veteran's would be appreciated! Anything in Green Lake, especially restaurants would be welcome as well. Looking forward to some Craig's Porch tacos at SV.

Only hiccup we encountered is that we struggled to find a room near the airport the night before we fly out. Turns out, the RNC is in town! We'll be in Racine for one night before we fly midday.

Day 1: fly into MKE and drive to Green Lake
Day 2: Lawsonia Woodlands
Day 3: Lawsonia Links
Day 4: SV Sand Box
Day 5: SV and Sedge
Day 6: Mammoth
Day 7: fly home

Myrtle Beach rounds booked. Will likely be the first rounds of the year due to the weather currently getting thrown at us in Mass.

Two spots (wife and I) booked for each round. If spots are still available and you are interested in joining, info below:

• 4/13 Meadowlands 9:22am
  • 4/14 International 9:06am
  • 4/15 MB National Kings North 9:11am
  • 4/16 Pine Lakes 9:00am

My job allows me access to the TPC courses in the US. I am playing TPC Sawgrass on Apr. 3rd with a few customers. Looking forward to that one although I expect to shoot 100. Sawgrass is tough!
I played Sawgrass this past week. Wow! What an unbelievable course! Bucket list course for certain! I shot a 91 using rental clubs in the rain. 44/47. Not bad for a 55 year old hacker!!

Victoria National
Briggs Ranch
Hidden Creek
ArborLinks
GrayBull
Ballyhack
The Hideaway

That’s it.

Victoria National
Briggs Ranch
Hidden Creek
ArborLinks
GrayBull
Ballyhack
The Hideaway

That’s it.
That's a list that's hard (impossible even) to beat. And seeing GrayBull in there...
Kristen Bell Omg GIF by The Good Place

Am travelling from uk to orlando in late may to the 8th of June with my Daughter and two grandaughters. Am staying in the Winter Garden area. Is there anybody who would like to join me for a round or two at a good course. I am a 65yr old gent with a handicap of 14. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Played Atlantic Dunes and what an incredible course! Fully enjoyed to the fullest.

IMG_9604.jpeg
IMG_9606.jpeg
IMG_9613.jpeg
IMG_9617.jpeg

With the Goat Cup already done I'm kinda feeling a void. I'll go to Cincy to play with @Scooby45 and some of the guys on here a time or two but likely just me and a random playing partner on the local mud holes

Back