Wherever the signups and random number generators take me! 😁

So far I have the West Side Swing-Off (AZ & CA) in January, #Jankfest w/Nate, etc. in April, and my annual guys' trip/tournament in October.

I got a Hawaii trip in there as well. I need stock to go higher. Lol
Jan - Palm Springs with some THPers
April - Jank Fest - not travelling but I will be there
April - Right after Jank Fest is a return trip to Bandon to defend Bandon Dunes Cup title
May - Data Experience at Hidden Creek
End of the Year - Hawaii with the wife so there will be some golf there.

I still have a 4 week sabbatical that I haven't planned yet.

Coeur d'Alene in June or July with some college buddies.

Was supposed to be part of the Palm Springs THP crew in January but work and coaching canceled that.

If my health will hold up, I plan to make my 37th trip to the World Am in Myrtle Beach in August.

Nothing yet...saving up some pennies from this year's trip and also for a future trip to Scotland / Ireland

Right now have a trip planned end of January to beginning of February that my coach is putting on for his students. Florida as of right now, but nothing set in stone yet.
Trip was cancelled due to some personal stuff coach as going, BUT spoke with @e1iterate I plan to get out there to his house for some golf that weekend if weather cooperates and as long as he isn't too busy. Outside of that, Ballyhack is happening in May. That will be it for 2024 unless something else pops up haha.

Myrtle Beach, Feb.
Whispering Pines (because it's next to the airport when we get in)
Arrow Head
Barefoot Resort-Norman Course
Oyster Bay

Recently booked our annual 3 day buddy trip in norther Ontario. Been going up there now longer than 10 years. Playing some great courses, always a great escape. Other than that nothing planned other than a couple of 36 holes/day trips at a nice course nearby.

Going to Bandon January 26, 27, and 28 to play with some buddies from work! Can’t. Wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ballyhack the first week of August for Adam Rank fantasy football event.
Spokane, Coeur D'alene, Pullman for a Wazzu college guy trip in September.

I was fortunate enough to get selected for the Worldwide Golf Shops Event at Briggs Ranch in April - totally stoked for that.

In March, I'll be taking a trip to Mexico with a golf trip group that's been getting together in some form or fashion for 25 years. The first trip was just 3 of us for a weekend back in 2000. It quickly grew to a Myrtle Beach trip with 8-12 guys for about 16 years before moving to Phoenix. Our last trip was scheduled for March 2020 and we kept hesitating on cancelling until the world shut down 2 days before the trip for Covid.

Phoenix has gotten so expensive to golf that we are flying into there (where several of the guys had moved to) and driving down to Mexico for 4 days of golf.

We've gone from young dudes with new wives/families to (mostly) empty nesters. We've celebrated births and family accomplishments. We've gone through divorces, family tragedies and the trials of life. We are largely scattered across the country, but when we get back together, we don't miss a beat. As we've gotten older, I appreciate the friendships and good times that you think will never end when you're young.

I was fortunate enough to get selected for the Worldwide Golf Shops Event at Briggs Ranch in April - totally stoked for that.

In March, I'll be taking a trip to Mexico with a golf trip group that's been getting together in some form or fashion for 25 years. The first trip was just 3 of us for a weekend back in 2000. It quickly grew to a Myrtle Beach trip with 8-12 guys for about 16 years before moving to Phoenix. Our last trip was scheduled for March 2020 and we kept hesitating on cancelling until the world shut down 2 days before the trip for Covid.

Phoenix has gotten so expensive to golf that we are flying into there (where several of the guys had moved to) and driving down to Mexico for 4 days of golf.

We've gone from young dudes with new wives/families to (mostly) empty nesters. We've celebrated births and family accomplishments. We've gone through divorces, family tragedies and the trials of life. We are largely scattered across the country, but when we get back together, we don't miss a beat. As we've gotten older, I appreciate the friendships and good times that you think will never end when you're young.
We have a group of guys who have done an annual Las Vegas trip/tournament, this year will be our 25th year. Same situation, we've all gone through a lot of changes over the years and most of us are retired now and scattered to different cities/states, but when we get together for that one trip every year it's like we've never been apart. It's a trip I look forward to every year, and it's always a fun time!

Two planned, one back to Wilmington NC (back home ;)) in April, more of a vacation but a visit that contains golf and more golf and most of it on my home course. The other is to be arranged. But that will be somewhere in the UK (should know soon), it could be all the way down south or up near me in the north of England, either way its 30 gents knocking a ball around in different competition formats for 3 days.

Can't wait for both and I don't do anticipation :D

Recently booked our annual 3 day buddy trip in norther Ontario. Been going up there now longer than 10 years. Playing some great courses, always a great escape. Other than that nothing planned other than a couple of 36 holes/day trips at a nice course nearby.
Whats the trip exactly? Our group is from Michigan and i've always been intrigued by doing our trip in Ontario (Muskoka area or TPC Toronto once they build the on site lodging).

Staying at Rocky Crest Resort we’re playing in order, Muskoka Bay, Lame Joseph, Rocky Crest (AM/PM), Deerhurst Highlands ending with Taboo.

TPC Toronto might be something we do this year before the prices skyrocket and carts become mandatory in 2025 which I understand is when the on-site accommodations should be up and running. Great courses but long day drive for us (2.5/3 hours each way) and we typically play 36 so makes the day very long. Staying onsite will be the way to go.

Staying at Rocky Crest Resort we’re playing in order, Muskoka Bay, Lame Joseph, Rocky Crest (AM/PM), Deerhurst Highlands ending with Taboo.

TPC Toronto might be something we do this year before the prices skyrocket and carts become mandatory in 2025 which I understand is when the on-site accommodations should be up and running. Great courses but long day drive for us (2.5/3 hours each way) and we typically play 36 so makes the day very long. Staying onsite will be the way to go.
How early do you need to book Rocky Crest? I see they only partner with Grandview and Lake Joseph.

Excited to be making a states side trip in June! Then planned Bandon for 2026 and Scotland in 2025!

How early do you need to book Rocky Crest? I see they only partner with Grandview and Lake Joseph.
I have already booked accommodation with golf package in early December at Rocky Crest which allows you access to both RC and Lake Joseph. You have to book year before as they sell out so quickly. Tee times are released March 1st and the resort calls you that morning so you get first on tee sheet.

I never have inquired about Granview as it is not in the same league as ones mentioned at least from friends who have played it. Rocky Crest golf course is one of the top courses in the area that you can get on but only assessable by staying at the resort. We like both RC and LJ and go in June before the summer rush and pricing jumps.

There are a couple others in that region that are private or super expensive that only way to get on is staying on site but cost to me is prohibtive. The latter being Bigwin Island that we have played but not worth it at the price they are commanding today while staying in the onsite accommodations.

Unfortunately with the 3 courses (RC, LJ & Granview) you mentioned all being part of Clublink you can only get on of you stay at the resort or are a CL member or playing as a guest with a member. Since Covid they have really restricted access.

We will go play while on vacation in Pensacola early April.

I’m thinking the Pete Dye course in French Lick or the Brickyard track in Indy that has a free holes inside of the track.

Most excited about looping for my son in his junior golf tournaments.

Since I just posted on the Orlando restaurant thread, I'll post golf here. We're heading down to Orlando for a week in March over our Spring Break.
Going to play:
Day 1: Orange County Panther Lake and maybe Tooth
Day 2: Disney Magnolia (should be near the full 18 but hope they still have their discount!),
Day 3: Championsgate National (and probably the par 3 course)
Day 4: Championsgate Intl
Day 5: Celebration
Day 6: Disney Lake Buena Vista.

Anyone play the Legends Walk at Orange Lake for night golf? Might check that out one of the days we are at Celebration or Lake Buena Vista.
Really wanted to try Shingle Creek but couldn't get a decent tee time the week we are down. Wife vetoed Southern Dunes since she doesn't want to drive too far from our accommodations (I don't blame her!)

Since I just posted on the Orlando restaurant thread, I'll post golf here. We're heading down to Orlando for a week in March over our Spring Break.
Going to play:
Day 1: Orange County Panther Lake and maybe Tooth
Day 2: Disney Magnolia (should be near the full 18 but hope they still have their discount!),
Day 3: Championsgate National (and probably the par 3 course)
Day 4: Championsgate Intl
Day 5: Celebration
Day 6: Disney Lake Buena Vista.

Anyone play the Legends Walk at Orange Lake for night golf? Might check that out one of the days we are at Celebration or Lake Buena Vista.
Really wanted to try Shingle Creek but couldn't get a decent tee time the week we are down. Wife vetoed Southern Dunes since she doesn't want to drive too far from our accommodations (I don't blame her!)
Go Play the Links at Grand Cypress. Shingle Creek I liked last year and this year. However, I played the Links twice last week and I don't think the smile has come off my face yet. I had an absolute BLAST at the Links. Either way have a great time!!!!!

Myself, my wife, her sister and husband are going to Scottsdale last weekend in January. We’re in Kansas and woke up this morning to a temperature of 1 degree. Scottsdale hit 74 this afternoon so dreaming of warmer weather! We are playing TPC Champions and Silverado while we are there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All booked:
Streamsong in May (5 days)
Pinehurst in June (5 days)
Bandon in July (5 days)

Pretty excited. The Streamsong was unplanned and just fell in my lap last week. I've played there before but happy to go back especially when someone else planned and booked everything!

Back