NEWS 2024 Grandaddy Announcement

I can still remember @Muchmore and I trying to sneak a listen with this one, phones up to our ears.

Those Grandaddy memory chills can come back and hit you hard
Dude when @JDax refers to Dan as “The 1 in 6-1” I spit my drink out haha

Season 1 Thinking GIF by The Big Bang Theory

That night was a whole mood.
Just awesome to be able to pop on and create a memory like that for everyone. I need to get on a grandaddy show haha

I wonder how @jlew is feeling.
The excitement of what happened yesterday.
And the suspense of things not yet announced.

This is fun
Skimmer

This is fun
We've entered unknown territory here. Crazy times.

I know you know that we don’t know but I didn’t know if @jlew knew, knowing what you posted yesterday about the forum not knowing yet
I mean, doesn't he know what he knows and what he doesn't know he'll get to know soon enough?

Know what I mean?

This is fun
Morning sir-

Whole lot of excitement right now. There's definitely a bit of wonder for what's to come, but really just taking a deep breath while we wait for things to play out. I'll be making my way through the threads of the last 10 iterations, focusing on some more than others, but making certain that I prepare myself for what's to come.

Mostly just humbled to be in this position, and thankful for the opportunity.

Morning sir-

Whole lot of excitement right now. There's definitely a bit of wonder for what's to come, but really just taking a deep breath while we wait for things to play out. I'll be making my way through the threads of the last 10 iterations, focusing on some more than others, but making certain that I prepare myself for what's to come.

Mostly just humbled to be in this position, and thankful for the opportunity.

Sad Doctor Who GIF

I know nothing about the clues dropped yesterday... I think that's what you asked haha.
No I'm pretty sure his question was about the classic board game Battleship

Agreed! The new @jlew avatar is great. ( also I wanted to keep adding to his @ tags )
Thank you! Had a bit of time last night and got something drawn up...

Also the tags have been kept to a manageable level but I do love seeing the numbers next to the bell!

Thank you! Had a bit of time last night and got something drawn up...

Also the tags have been kept to a manageable level but I do love seeing the numbers next to the bell!
Dont say that too loud. Might get the @MWard treatment...

Not sure why this just popped into my head but could the “boots so old they got roots” be a reference to one of the older members on the forum? Someone rooted deep in the community. I’m thinking maybe like @War Eagle

First off, OKAY DAD

Secondly, it wasn’t that late. It was just one of those damned late night threads that got a mind of its own
We are all very proud of you.

Back