Tour Event 2024 LIV Jeddah

New LAB putter working out for Phil

The LAB putter seems like the polar opposite of his normal blade putter, but it is working well.

Last edited:
Can’t read much into the crowds this week since they’re playing in Saudi. DP and Asian Tour events don’t get a lot of spectators there.

Events in the US are generally pretty well attended. Obviously not like the majors, but probably not far off the now non-elevated events.

I found the LIV Golf + app on my Vizio tv.
I don’t have to use AirPlay or Chromecast to project.
That’s pretty cool.
Also has the CW app built in.

Rachel Drummond taking a lesson from Phil’s coach 😂 like she’s a hack. He’s surprised at her move.
She’s no hack, she’s a LET pro and Head Pro at Woburn.

I found the LIV Golf + app on my Vizio tv.
I don’t have to use AirPlay or Chromecast to project.
That’s pretty cool.
Also has the CW app built in.
This is great to know for tomorrow morning. I was frustrated today.

Dam Hulu Live didn't record second round 🤬

Grrrrrrr!

Hip Hip Tour Kay! Joaco is feeling it early in the LIV season.

Hip Hip Tour Kay! Joaco is feeling it early in the LIV season.

I find myself gravitating towards Niemann lately. I think his attitude is very refreshing. Yes he took the $, yes he traded points and status for that $. Then he worked his ass off all over the world to get those points and status back. Easy to connect to that.

I find myself gravitating towards Niemann lately. I think his attitude is very refreshing. Yes he took the $, yes he traded points and status for that $. Then he worked his ass off all over the world to get those points and status back. Easy to connect to that.
All while Talor shoot shots and complains. Talor has shown himself to not be very bright.

I love the putting line graphic LIV uses. I know it’s split but it is how my brain thinks of putting so it works.

Time to catch up on AK. His round collapsed on the back nine (not sure where he started) but that stretch of holes was not good. He did become a par machine middle of the card so I wonder if any were legit birdie chances or recoveries.

1709417242892.png

1709418327790.png

1709418361828.png

Because it starts at 12:30 eastern on tape delay.
Hulu didn't record it at 12:30 either. It recorded Las Vegas and Mexico but don't know why it didn't record Jeddah.

No biggie I was able to watch it on LIV Plus app after coming home from the course.

Rahm using a Devant towel.

Woke up and watching Joaco put finishing touches on this one. Hip hip Tour Kay!

Meronk needs a personality coach.
Good player.
Looks like a person that only says “Hello” with nothing engaging an in-depth conversation.

Niemann with the win! He has to be one of the hottest golfers on the planet right now.

Crushers were -20 today as a team.

Basketball Wives Reality Tv GIF by VH1

Just because I have to.....Pat Perez had his score count all 3 rounds, what a bum. :ROFLMAO:

1709471128799.png

Are the Majestix and Range Goats living towards the bottom? I like the players and logo, might need to get behind an underdog story

Back