Tour Event 2024 LIV Jeddah

Interesting coverage on LIVGOLFPLUS been following AK and last hole he was putting for par and all of a sudden video jumps to the next tee box with no one in picture! Unfortunately AK must have missed putt as has dropped another stroke.

I was wondering about that choke up. I thought it looked different but I just assumed that was how he did it.

I was wondering why he didn’t /doesn’t play shorter clubs if that’s his preferred hold.
He told us last time we were with him (which is a long time ago) its just the way he has always swung it. Its what is comfortable

not sure what I expected today, but it wasn't being in the lead and it wasn't being dead last. I saw some game and he showed it at time, but the rust and nerves were real and it showed. Asking him to get back to even par is tough based on day one, but I am just happy we get to see AK one more time. He's more subdued but plays just as fast and with feel like I remember.

😬

AK shoots a 76 after a 12 year layoff is pretty impressive. Last place sucks, but he has the talent and it shows imo.

AK shoots a 76 after a 12 year layoff is pretty impressive. Last place sucks, but he has the talent and it shows imo.
Just good to see the guy back out there. I have been stoked about his return, but did not have lofty expectations. He'll knock the rust off and be fine.

WTF, twins. seriously might want to retract that
Why? I'd bet on the facial recognition technologies, they would say that they have lots of facial similarities that could be related like brother and sister.

Last edited:
Game recognizes game. 🤝

Welp, only two worse than bubba atm….

Bill Murray Reaction GIF
so that means AK gets a team and he is captain... I'm ok with that :cool:

If LIV is going to give us a feature group, AK or not, I would like some commentary and not dead air. It was tough to watch/follow with no banter.

If LIV is going to give us a feature group, AK or not, I would like some commentary and not dead air. It was tough to watch/follow with no banter.
You didn’t enjoy the music in the background? It helped me get a few minutes of shut eye after being up with my MIL dog all night.

You didn’t enjoy the music in the background? It helped me get a few minutes of shut eye after being up with my MIL dog all night.
The music is heard from the announcers booth, it is not on most of the course. Watching Bryson's mic'ed up video most of the holes you don't hear anything. As you get closer to 18 there is music. It was loud on 12 which was their party hole in Vegas. If it is just audio from the hole the featured group is on you won't hear much.

Didn't Tiger just shank a shot at the Genesis?

It happens when you don't play regularly on the other hand I have no rust excuses for my shanks😂

Tomorrow I think I will just wait for the rerun I’m dragging my arse all day. 🥱

I was wondering about that choke up. I thought it looked different but I just assumed that was how he did it.

I was wondering why he didn’t /doesn’t play shorter clubs if that’s his preferred hold.
Go watch Lydia Ko hold a club. Exactly like AK.

Saw a couple putts and one from the rough by AK, pretty rusty flat stick.

Watching some now. Does @Templet0n have a Get Rid of Su-Ann petition I can sign? Can someone link me to that?

Watching some now. Does @Templet0n have a Get Rid of Su-Ann petition I can sign? Can someone link me to that?
She’s the worst.. the telecast easily improved 43% if they get rid of her. I didn’t think the other girl (can never remember) was great but she was better the Su-ann

She’s the worst.. the telecast easily improved 43% if they get rid of her. I didn’t think the other girl (can never remember) was great but she was better the Su-ann
I'm with ya. She said something about DJ. About how much work he's put in with his.. club.

They were talking about his putting. It's just rough listening to her.

AK with Bubba and Graeme and starting on hole 15. 3 captains starting on hole 2 Joaco, Louis, and Bryson. That is a fun group.

All the talk of having AK's return in the US to get numbers..... :unsure:

New LAB putter working out for Phil

Didn't Tiger just shank a shot at the Genesis?

It happens when you don't play regularly on the other hand I have no rust excuses for my shanks😂

Tomorrow I think I will just wait for the rerun I’m dragging my arse all day. 🥱
John Rahm had a shank at LIV Las Vegas. I think it was on the last hole of final round. The pros are human.

Back