Tour Event 2024 LIV Jeddah

Let’s Go!

No aim point for AK. Nice birdie!

Alright gonna get some sleep now. Gonna have to catch the highlights in the morning.

If he breaks 75 I’d consider that a pretty big win for him.

AK going +3 right now, just started watching the broadcast. Had a really bad shank

That topped ball and shank were not great. Seeing his patented choke up on all clubs swing is still awesome though

That AK shank was unsettling, but the bounce back birdie made up for it. Rahm shanked one at LIV Las Vegas, so the pros are human.

Is Su Ann Heng and AK lost brother and sister twins? 😂🤣

That topped ball and shank were not great. Seeing his patented choke up on all clubs swing is still awesome though
This

Caleb Surrat can play.. impressive.

DJ looking good with that wedge

Just turned it on AK dead last….yech! Hope he turns it around but only first round…. Not the start we hoped for.

Phil with a beauty

I would love to see a face on view of the chipping stroke Phil just made from the awkward position.

BRYSON throws a dart. 🎯

That AK shank was unsettling, but the bounce back birdie made up for it. Rahm shanked one at LIV Las Vegas, so the pros are human.

Is Su Ann Heng and AK lost brother and sister twins? 😂🤣
WTF, twins. seriously might want to retract that

Just turned it on AK dead last….yech! Hope he turns it around but only first round…. Not the start we hoped for.
Welp, only two worse than bubba atm….

Bill Murray Reaction GIF

I was wondering about that choke up. I thought it looked different but I just assumed that was how he did it.

I was wondering why he didn’t /doesn’t play shorter clubs if that’s his preferred hold.

Been watching for 45 min now and I've seen two shots by AK, both putts. Rest of the coverage is pretty enjoyable though.

looks like AK struggled a bit today

Been watching for 45 min now and I've seen two shots by AK, both putts. Rest of the coverage is pretty enjoyable though.
Early coverage was all about him. I’m sure they just don’t want to show all the struggle. They keep updating though so that’s cool.

Phil getting along nicely w/ new LAB putter

Back