2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Astros doing a bad news bears impression. Yankees take advantage and now it’s 6-1.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Yes sir.

Also root for the home team, Rays. With my dude Cal.
He medium likes the Braves.

I remember watching them all the time back in the day. I'd be better with Cal preferring them haha

He medium likes the Braves.

I remember watching them all the time back in the day. I'd be better with Cal preferring them haha
Yeah, the 90's Braves & TBS were a thing. They were on everyones TV. Good ole Ted Turner.

Yeah, the 90's Braves & TBS were a thing. They were on everyones TV. Good ole Ted Turner.
haha, I cheered for them.

Avoided being brainwashed into being a Cowboys fan at the same time.

haha, I cheered for them.

Avoided being brainwashed into being a Cowboys fan at the same time.
My brother was a Cowboys fan, it was awful. I loathed them. And Dean.

Chapman is on one tonight. Two homers and a double to deep left center.

I bit the bullet at got the MLB At Bat package. $150 for the season, every game streamed though.
We have that. MLB.tv is at bat. Every game…out of market.

Sadly according to market, Miami and Ponte Vedra are the same.

We then paid for a service to give us Bally Sports FL. It wasn’t on. Why? Because we don’t live anywhere near Miami haha.

So they want us to have Bally Sun which we have. They want us to have Bally FL which we have. They want us to have MLB.tv which we have. But now we also need to get Bally Sports +

This is the entire reason this sport is screwed up. The league has no control over their own product.

We then paid for a service to give us Bally Sports FL. It wasn’t on. Why? Because we don’t live anywhere near Miami haha.

So they want us to have Bally Sun which we have. They want us to have Bally FL which we have. They want us to have MLB.tv which we have. But now we also need to get Bally Sports +

This is the entire reason this sport is screwed up. The league has no control over their own product.
That's freaking crazy. I didnt realize that. So, I am guessing the Rays are going to be blacked out for me on Mlb.tv?

Chapman is on one tonight. Two homers and a double to deep left center.
Maybe that signing will work out. Dbacks getting Montgomery was a good signing too. NL West is going to be a really good division this year.

Was just reading a thread on FB about the Hoskins slide. It appears McNeil is a bit forgetful…
IMG_2976.jpeg

We are a Yankees & Dodgers household. Had to get Apple TV last night to watch both teams.

Side note… really like Fubo. Going w/ them.

Tough for White Sox fans right now…

IMG_2977.jpeg

For those here without cable the NeSN app is the only way to watch Redsox games.
29.99 month. For one team! Ouch

For those here without cable the NeSN app is the only way to watch Redsox games.
29.99 month. For one team! Ouch
Yeah YES does that too for 20 a month. I use it to watch the games, but borrow someone’s spectrum account to sign in.

I like Hoskins, so I'm a little biased, but the side didn't look bad. McNeil is a winer baby.
They even reviewed it and said it was fine.

Back