2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Not thrilled.
So Marlins game is blacked out. Now granted it’s 5 hours from here, but it’s blacked out. Okay but we have Bally FL on Directv Stream. Nope that has a basketball game on. We get Pittsburgh’s Bally. Nope blacked out. We get MLb.TV. Nope blacked out.

These local teams and tv deals just ruins this sport. I need to order a third service to get this.

Jerry Springer for the Blue Jays sucks

Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

Driving all day so I missed the game...and I'm glad I did. Same problem the Phillies will have forever it seems.

Wheeler great and bullpen sucks

we suck again GIF

The Grand Salami for Brandon Lowe

Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

I love how much Arozarena gets involved with the fans. All game long it’s great

When I see Kirk, I immediately think hard work, training and specimen

When I see Kirk, I immediately think hard work, training and specimen
First time I saw him I was watching baseball w/ my kids and one of them said “Look.. Dad is up to bat.”

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
@Hawk since you love a good sweaty uniform. Check out Rodon pitching for the Yankees tonight. 3rd inning and that thing is DARK grey.

Not thrilled.
So Marlins game is blacked out. Now granted it’s 5 hours from here, but it’s blacked out. Okay but we have Bally FL on Directv Stream. Nope that has a basketball game on. We get Pittsburgh’s Bally. Nope blacked out. We get MLb.TV. Nope blacked out.

These local teams and tv deals just ruins this sport. I need to order a third service to get this.
I bit the bullet at got the MLB At Bat package. $150 for the season, every game streamed though.

@Hawk since you love a good sweaty uniform. Check out Rodon pitching for the Yankees tonight. 3rd inning and that thing is DARK grey.
Just fired it up a bit ago after a HS game. It's just ridiculous lol. Rodon is so intimidating looking btw.

Not thrilled.

I give up with them. I want to support it, but honestly it’s easier to just pirate it at this point.

Switched over the Dodgers/Cards. Gotta see what the hype is all about.

There’s literally dozens of fans at the A’s game

Jackson Holliday’s first ab this season goes 440. Makes me smile knowing sending him down was a length of control move and as a Guardians fan, I’m so sick of that. Put your organizations best 9 on the field

Some nice at bats by the bottom of the order and Yanks tie it up at 1. Top 7.

Bases loaded. One out. Soto and Judge coming up. I’m going to try and be optimistic that they scratch 1 more run out of this.

And they got 1 run. But hey 2-1.

Back