2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Would've been nicer if PHI was in Atlanta and the NYM in Milwaukee. I'm not familiar w/ how schedule is done but assume that wasn't poss?

he's in Florida right now.
Just down the road from Tropicana.

Sounds like they are going to the game tomorrow, and the Jays happen to be in town. I have never been jealous of one of their Florida trips without me - this is new.
well that's awesome. Minus having to go to the trop.

Sounds like they are going to the game tomorrow, and the Jays happen to be in town. I have never been jealous of one of their Florida trips without me - this is new.
Know who else is just down the road from Tropicana?

Why aren’t you here?!

Big Rays guy there.
#YandyBombs

Shut your face.

Love games at the Trop. Beats sitting outside in mid July… Air conditioning is a fantastic thing.

The weather looks good for the rest of the weekend, so we should be good to go. going to be a fun year with them 2. The Braves are stacked for sure
Freaking Philly.

Houston Astros Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF

I was hoping for a Nootbaar.

I honestly would love a Noot Jersey - but at some point how many jerseys does a grown man need.

I know JB would say Zero - but I like to wear them

I honestly would love a Noot Jersey - but at some point how many jerseys does a grown man need.

All of them.

I need a Bichette jersey.

I'm worried about the new jerseys though - they sound like they suck.

Ya... I was going to get a Jordan Walker Jersey but decided not to given the alleged quality of them. I am going to wait until I can see one in person at the stadium to decide.

Ya... I was going to get a Jordan Walker Jersey but decided not to given the alleged quality of them. I am going to wait until I can see one in person at the stadium to decide.
I also want a Griffey Cincy City Connect jersey for when Cal and I go to games.

So many things to buy..

I also want a Griffey Cincy City Connect jersey for when Cal and I go to games.

So many things to buy..

Ya that would be a must buy for me in Cincy.

Love me some Griffey

Speaking of City Connects - The Cardinals are supposed to be getting one this year - but my guess is that it will be extremely mid

Ya that would be a must buy for me in Cincy.

Love me some Griffey

Speaking of City Connects - The Cardinals are supposed to be getting one this year - but my guess is that it will be extremely mid
I think Toronto is scheduled for one too.

I'm kind of excited but I expect it to suck hahaaha

As long as they are signed and hung all of them. Now that you are going to be small market, enjoy buying them and Lebronning them later when the Dodgers and Yankees sign your talent

Back