2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Always happy to send some Montana booze, or whatever. Me not drinking makes the other side of the wager tricky though.
Why don't we do a Cigar sampler? We both smoke those.

How about we both send if it's a push?
Done. Love it. I wish I wasn't heading out of town Memorial weekend when you guys come here. It would have been fun to catch a game. Sucks that it is the only series this year. Next season.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Good to see the Braves remembered how to score runs today. The last two games were pitiful.

We've got the Savvannah Banana game next Friday. Got the prep email today. Excited to see the future temporary home of the A's.

Love this. https://bananaball.com/rules/

1714601010549.png

Phillies win but strike out 18 times...Definitely got lucky and some very good pitching.

Phillies win but strike out 18 times...Definitely got lucky and some very good pitching.
Was just coming to post that, crazy stat. Wheeler got away with not having his best stuff tonight too.

Good to see the Braves remembered how to score runs today. The last two games were pitiful.
4 unearned runs and our worst/ youngest pitcher who is filling in for injured Bryan Woo helps πŸ˜‹ Seriously though, we weren't going to sweep the Braves.

4 unearned runs and our worst/ youngest pitcher who is filling in for injured Bryan Woo helps πŸ˜‹ Seriously though, we weren't going to sweep the Braves.
15 total runs scored in a 3 game series is low.

Glad to be done playing the Mariners.

Holy crap what an ending to cubs vs Mets!
C25DC113-36E7-4BDC-84E0-6BD91760CC3B.gif

Astros have hit the ball hard tonight but unfortunately right at Indians players. Another tie game in the 9th

I guess I will post my yearly rant today.

I hate the Monforts, I hate the Monforts, I hate the Monforts, I hate the Monforts, I hate the Monforts, I hate the Monforts, I hate the Monforts, I hate the Monforts, I hate the Monforts, I hate the Monforts, I hate the Monforts, I hate the Monforts, I hate the Monforts........sigh......... I hate the Monforts!!!

Some of the worst ownership in all of professional sports. They just suck, they're money grabbing a-holes that refuse to invest in their investment. Instead they rely on all of the transplants that now live in Denver to buy tickets for the games to see their "home" teams. 7-23 to start the year......awesome, do we even win 50? While the stadium is going on 30 years old, I still feel like its one of the better places to pregame, then go watch a ball game. The city obviously supports their teams to a fevered pitch and are passionate about them, they have shown in the past they will support a product that is at least in contention, but this has gone to far. Before the Rockies came in fruition I was an A's fan, so I cant even go that route.

Oh yeah I really loved this gem of a stat.

Tuesday night’s loss against the Marlins marked the Rockies as the first team since 1900 to trail in each of its first 29 games.

Below pretty much sums up going to a rockies game

stand by me jerry oconnell GIF

Just a daily reminder that the Brewers are bad apples. Sent their sucker puncher down to AAA instead of making him serve his suspension like a man.

Just a daily reminder that the Brewers are bad apples. Sent their sucker puncher down to AAA instead of making him serve his suspension like a man.
He should be cut just on quality of punch thrown. Was more like a poorly executed slap.

If he is in AAA won't he still have to serve suspension if he comes back up? If not... weak AF.

Back