2024 PUMA Golf x Arnold Palmer Collection

I like this line a lot. Plenty of variety that is not all plain or all wild. The floral pattern accents on the collars are a strong consideration.

Such a great collection. Really love the navy polo with the floral trim.

What do you guys think of the photos showing half Arnie half Rickie? Cool or odd?

Love the pink

What do you guys think of the photos showing half Arnie half Rickie? Cool or odd?
I didn't catch that, thought it was a traditional and modern Arnie.

I'm okay with it. Kind of a visual marriage of traditional and new, though I am not exactly sure Rickie has the stature to pair with Arnie.

Puma bringing back the pleated shorts with this lineup. Interesting.

Dig a couple of the shirts, the floral pattern and Iced Tea.
Yep the comeback of pleated shorts/pants.
Just keep old clothes and the style will come back around.

Aside, I do love the AP collection and will end up with a few items. Like the cap, but hard for me to get over the rope style.

Saw the Avant Palmer shoes yesterday and was very close to getting them but I liked the look of the gray wingtips a little bit more so I went that way.

Extremely cool knowing their history.

Yep the comeback of pleated shorts/pants.
Just keep old clothes and the style will come back around.

Aside, I do love the AP collection and will end up with a few items. Like the cap, but hard for me to get over the rope style.
It makes sense for a Palmer based release to have pleats. Doesn’t mean they’re coming back over all lines.

It makes sense for a Palmer based release to have pleats. Doesn’t mean they’re coming back over all lines.
It’s coming good bad or indifferent.
It’s exactly why I never get rid of clothes, the style will be back in.
Have you sen Jason Day’s pants!?! 🤣

Was one of the first things I noticed, I thought they had done some modernizing of the photo and put what Mr. Palmer would look like rocking that now, then noticed Rickie's face. Thought it was pretty damn cool!

Love the collection- those polos are phenomenal!

It’s coming good bad or indifferent.
It’s exactly why I never get rid of clothes, the style will be back in.
Have you sen Jason Day’s pants!?! 🤣
Comparing anything Arnie to Malbon is borderline criminal. 🤣

Love this collection each and every year.

Of all the photos in the article, it's what caught my attention the most, so I guess it achieved it's goal probably, at least with me.

Love this collection more and more every year.
The shoes look phenomenal.

Not sure about the contrasting collar. If it's the same material as the shirt just a different pattern, I don't mind it so much. If it's knit, it's a nonstarter for me.

The Phantomcat look fantastic. The Avant is pretty sharp, too.

Not sure about the contrasting collar. If it's the same material as the shirt just a different pattern, I don't mind it so much. If it's knit, it's a nonstarter for me.

The Phantomcat look fantastic. The Avant is pretty sharp, too.
The collars are not knit this year.

The Zip looks so clean 😍 Also really liking some of the more classic looking shirts. A classy lineup.

The colors are just fantastic every year. The blue and the pink are probably my favorite shades of colors used on clothing. Homerun again

Back