2024 Puma Golf x PTC Collection

Really digging the GS-X's. Driver finish looks pretty nice as well. I hope it's not the only limited edition they do because looks like they can do a lot of fun stuff on the bottom of it.

Nice looking collection.

I've been waiting for this! A couple really good things in this collection and I know a few people that will be all over it. Hoodie has my attention the most.

PTC is always a hit. They raised the price of the hoodie again though. Damn. They seem to be alternating releases of their hoodie being a solid color and having a print on it. I like the solid colors better and now have four of them total. I’ll leave the prints to others lol

That towel... :love:

the towel and hoodie :love:

I kind of dig the headcover

e43ry0ewlggawyir88ua_8550c42c-6377-49fb-a88a-e121654e3bc0_1100x.jpg

Great collection. Those slipstreams look 🔥.

I am in the minority when it comes to the PTC collection. I am too uptight to pull off the chill, laid back vibes of this collection. I will probably sport the jacquard polo but most of the other pieces are way too cool for me to wear 😞

I am in the minority when it comes to the PTC collection. I am too uptight to pull off the chill, laid back vibes of this collection. I will probably sport the jacquard polo but most of the other pieces are way too cool for me to wear 😞

The collection is not me either. But, I have last year’s PTC button down in Bright White. I wore it to dinner on Friday at the Morgan Cup, I couldn’t wear this year’s open collar print shirt.

I really like that driver. Usually these don’t hit for me but I really like this one

That hoodie is great

Such a good collection. There's a few things I wish I could get. That hoodie is effing sweet.

I think the soft pink is putting me off a bit. I'm cool with some pink (like their run last year), but the pastel style isn't really my thing.

Either way, it seems well executed.

The shoes and the hoodie both look amazing. They did a great job with this collection imo.

I really like the collection especially the shoes.

I like that deep navy hoody quite a bit.

Shoes and driver are pretty dope

Some of the PTC stuff is too loud for my style, but this is fantastic:
1707208043155.jpeg

Good looking collection here!

Back