2024 Puma Golf x PTC Collection

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In anticipation of the upcoming WM Phoenix Open, Puma Golf and Rickie Fowler have again collaborated with DJ Kygo and the Palm Tree Crew in dropping the 2024 Puma Golf x PTC collection. This line encompasses apparel, footwear, and equipment, and heavily leans into the laid-back, tropical vibe that has proven so popular in years past. The collection takes inspiration from Fowler’s roots in Southern California and Kygo’s enthusiasm for music and the tropical lifestyle. There is a wide range of offerings in the line that will work perfectly in a variety of locales, from the golf course to the beach and beyond.

Continue reading...

That's a nice light looking collection. Those shoes 🔥

I like this collection.

I really like those Puma shoes!

I kind of dig the shoes. Love getting a glimpse at what they can do to the Darkspeed driver with some custom sole patterns.

I like those shorts. I just don’t know the occasion where I would wear them haha

I like this collection a lot more than some of theirs in the past.

That hoodie looks nice, and the shoes are killer… wish they were spiked though :/

Those Slipstreams keep catching my eye. They are a great looking shoe.

The hoodie looks fantastic. Just the right amount of embellishment

Blue Palm hoodie and PTC Floral Polo and PTC Resort blue Polo ordered! Really like this collection, and what PUMA is doing in apparel. Also a big fan of this PTC drive and the headcover looks great.

I like the entire collection.

I will own some of this collection no doubt in my mind

Shoes are a miss for me this time. Some of the clothing is on point tho.

I freaking LOVE the PTC release every year.

Many purchases to be made.

This collection is always 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Cargos!

I am always a huge fan of the Puma x PTC releases and always end up with more than a few items from the release. I love the hoodie in regal blue. And the Jacquard in both colors are nice. I’ll probably end up with them.

But keeping it real, the open collar shirt is a bit too cornball for me.

This is one of the best collections every year. Those shoes are great. I like the driver. I was curious how they were doing to do it with the all black Darkspeed this year.

I had literally hundreds of pics to choose from on this, but had a feeling the hoodie would get the love lol.

I'm all in on the shoes.

Love the hoodie

Love this collection, and looks like there is some already in stock locally!

Back