LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Status
Not open for further replies.
The downside of getting through security 6min before boarding.. no time for an airport beer :(
lol.. it’s 7am sir. 🤣

The downside of getting through security 6min before boarding.. no time for an airport beer :(
Safe travels buddy. Enjoy a beer on your layover 🍻

Sounds like you took a page out of my book “How to travel…”

Great week for you all to be here in the area, the weather is going to be great this week.

It’s not even a competition. I’ve been here for years. 😜
I have not yet begun to peacock at an Experience...the fluro pink shorts at dinner last year was just the tip of the iceberg. 🙃

Safe travels and have a grand time.

6 mins before boarding? So you’re that guy today?

6 mins before boarding? So you’re that guy today?
Some of us enjoy the benefits of precheck and wondering how close we can cut it :)

Great news… crew member is running 30min late. I’ll have about 30min’ish to make the connecting flight when I land. Should be fine.

Airport beer back in play!

Some of us enjoy the benefits of precheck and wondering how close we can cut it :)

Great news… crew member is running 30min late. I’ll have about 30min’ish to make the connecting flight when I land. Should be fine.

Airport beer back in play!
Walking Big And Tall Short People GIF

Safe Travels to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back