LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall not. I was like man, you know what sounds great? Completely irrational hatred towards @jlew and I think I’m here for it.

TIME TO FIGHT JLEW!!
Big Brother Fight GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Why do I envision this when you say “fight”

I’ve been drinking, so I want an Apollo v. Rocky rematch from Rocky 3.
@MWard throws a might haymaker on the golf course.

Lil Mac packs a punch.

looks fantastic out there. That dinner looked amazing. Those staff bags are a really nice touch. So good!! Incredible group there, I'm sure the conversation is fantastic and lots of laughs being had.

I would not have had that much faith to record from the top of the bunker. Got a great view from there though!!

Enjoy your time fellas!

I’m heckling potential match options for tomorrow.

What do you guys want to see?
Match play. Lose a hole lose a club out of your bag until you win it back!

IMG_6642.jpeg

looks fantastic out there. That dinner looked amazing. Those staff bags are a really nice touch. So good!! Incredible group there, I'm sure the conversation is fantastic and lots of laughs being had.

I would not have had that much faith to record from the top of the bunker. Got a great view from there though!!

Enjoy your time fellas!
It didn't look like @Hawk's shot missed him by much!

You guys need to do a horse race..

…. I legit thought you meant all 18.
Don't tempt me. I would do that too.

However, I was just suggesting one hole all together. However, you could do one the front and try to even the score, one on the back.

I was sitting here while the boys are debating and actively negotiating some first round formats and strokes… and I came to a conclusion:

I hate you.

Shall not. I was like man, you know what sounds great? Completely irrational hatred towards @jlew and I think I’m here for it.

TIME TO FIGHT JLEW!!
Every time you have one of these rants, a quote from Buddy the Elf pops into my head 😂

Great thread. Great staff and some of my favorite THP people.

@JDax any thought to have some participants of events on some of the preview shows?

I would love to see what @MarMill and/or @baylrballa are up to on the eve of competition. I would like to hear what some think about being favorites in an event.

By no means am I critiquing your preview shows, I am a big fan. I just would like to see some of the participants (if willing) in interviews or such before the event.

@Hawk Cam is amazing

i’m on no sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back