JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From TPC Scottsdale
Last Year's Winner - Scottie Scheffler

This is such a fun event to watch!

“The People’s Open”, a very different atmosphere. The players embrace it which is great. I really like the final 4 holes, especially # 17, the drivable par 4. It usually makes for an exciting finish.

Will be there either Thurs or Fri depending on weather reports. Can’t wait.

Get your beer cans ready boys! 😂😂😂

You’ve got to have some THP swag on when you go! Have a blast!!!

You’ve got to have some THP swag on when you go! Have a blast!!!
Definitely.. wore my Limited Series TM hat to the PGA last year and will be doing the same here.

Are you trying to get on the 16th hole?

I don’t mind must fun things in golf, but this tournament is a bit over the top for me. No thank you, won’t be tuning in for this one.💁‍♂️

1000012593.jpg

As a resident stick in the mud, I'm not as excited about this one. That being said, if you take out the shenanigans on 16, it's still fun to watch.

I'm just happy we're getting into golf more and more and getting some big courses.

I played the TPC-Desert about 30 yrs ago with my Father. It was a blast, we were paired up with 2 college players who hit the piss out of the ball. My Father got the jeebees when he saw the signs on the cartpath of "warning do not look for lost balls here, rattlesnake inhabitants". that kinda freaked him out. We even had a 6' rattler sunning himself on a green, one of the college kids was throwing balls at it to move because he was on the Par 5 in 2 and was putting for an Eagle.....the snake did leave and he missed the putt but got a Birdie. After we were done I went into the Pro Shop and looked out at the 18th green of the Stadium Course. It was huge and beautiful. The Pro came over and I asked if I could go take a couple of pics because I lived in Ohio and was out visiting my parents, he asked if I put away my clubs yet and I said no. He told me to get our cart and drive to the tee box and play it. Once in a lifetime experience and it was great.

The "Wasted Management" is a unique event.

Weather’s looking a bit iffy this weekend: highs in the 50’s w/chance of rain Thu-Sat. @bigbov needs to leave that stuff back in New York 🤣

Will be interesting to see how watchable this is this week leaderboard wise.

One of my favorite events.

WASTED MANAGEMENT WEEK!

Skyfisters might want to look away!

Will be there on Friday we have passes to the 16th again. Will be walking the front 9 to go watch golf i can only sit and watch a par 3 so many times lol.

Liv-esque. :oops: :unsure:
Mad Arthur GIF by MOODMAN

Back