2nd Contest - The 2017 Grandaddy - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

A dedicated teammate who will strive to support the team.

Never says sorry, always has fun.

Engaged, even keeled, great companion, striving for the belt again

I would be an excellent teammate for this group. A group of 12 random golfers will have 12 various strengths, weaknesses, and personalities. It has been said about me that my underlying calm demeanor is advantageous as I rarely let stress affect my job, despite being in a stressful position. The even keel keeps me balanced, yet still allows me to reach those highest of highs and when the disappointment may show its face, gets me back to level quickly and refocus. That will also be beneficial to the other members, as my ability to keep things fun and relaxed will help their games as well.

A large portion of my job is communicating in an ongoing fashion with multiple departments, so engagement before, during, and after the event is pretty much exactly what I do on a daily basis. As this is one of the biggest components of the Grandaddy, I feel very strongly about insuring that the THP community stay connected during the event. I know that I've really enjoyed staying plugged in during previous Grandaddys, and I look forward to being part of new THP member's fond memories of experiencing it WITH Team Prestige. So, ultimately, my job as a teammate would be to make sure every THP member or visitor was on the driving range, the bus, and the tee box with us.

That might be more than 10 words. :devil:

Just slightly more. lol

I'm the guy that's gonna remind you we got this.

I'm the straw that stirs the drink...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a THP #InternetGolfer and a competitor.

I am a fun but focused, competitive, supportive teammate.

Fun, competitive, and optimistic that I'll always find the trees.

Dedicated, competitive, want to win, but fun to be around.

I'm hard on myself, yet supportive of my team.

Encouraging, leads by example & supportive through thick & thin!

Supportive, Passionate, Positive, Loyal, Dedicated, Confident, Respectful, Resilient, Dependable, Fun-Loving

Former college golfer, I'm one who makes everyone better!

I'm loud. I'm passionate. My heart is on my sleeve.

Ah, The Grandaddy!
Best prepared teammate, I am.
Military Vet!!

#haikus

Spent most of my lunchtime trying to decide how to phrase my entry and came up with the following -

Quietly competitive, steady, reliable, TeamPrestige ambassador and ZooCrews latest nemesis

2nd Contest - The 2017 Grandaddy - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

I'm very competitive,very quick witted and a jest approach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata

Last edited:
Fun, energetic teammate to lighten the mood for everyone

I am a player who likes to focus on each sh... hey look a butterfly!

Supportive, optimistic, funny, competitive, helpful, dependable, genuine, loyal, friendly

Relaxed and supportive

Guys if it is longer than 10 words, it is not going to count.

As the great Coach Bo Schembechler once said, The Team, The Team, The Team. That says it all.

Back